Dress me up!!

and here's a marc by marc jacobs dress my boyfriend likes.....not on sale but cute.....and it is his sister's wedding....hmmmmm

index.jpg

picture it minus the boots and stockings at a summer wedding with strappy heels.......not sure if i can actually :confused1:

bk.jpg

Love both JC!! The last one is more romantic in my opinion...i think it depends on how you wear them,if you're confortable or not with the bare back.The dress you'll choose should be gorgeous,but confortable too..i've been to many wedding cerimonies and they can seem very looooong sometimes....so you have to feel good in your dress and your shoes! Keep this in mind my friend!!:P
P.S. I haven't seen you around...haven't you been here or we just didn't meet??:flowers:

ooooh minnie i was just looking at that laundry dress this morning we think alike :yahoo: it's a gorgeous color but for some reason i feel like it's just not me.....probably because it's long and i looooooove short dresses :lol:

and stefyp i've been around for ages but for the past 6 months or so i've been kinda absent because of school/work but i'm sure you know it's impossible to escape this place :shrugs::P.......i kinda feel like i'd be really comfortable in the marc dress since it looks like it'd be loose-fitting and nice and cool plus i won't have to worry about satin clinging to my sticky skin.....although satin's gorgeous :crybaby:

chloehandbags my boyfriend is in love with that dina bar-el dress......like seriously in :love::heart: minnie has such good taste......but he's also liking the two marcs which i can go try on so the michelle mason is probably going back :hysteric:

and here's a marc by marc jacobs dress my boyfriend likes.....not on sale but cute.....and it is his sister's wedding....hmmmmm

index.jpg

picture it minus the boots and stockings at a summer wedding with strappy heels.......not sure if i can actually :confused1:

This dress is very cute.
Have you decided on which dress you r going to get?
Good to see you around again JC. :yes:

This dress is very cute.
Have you decided on which dress you r going to get?
Good to see you around again JC. :yes:

awww thanks vuittongirl that's so sweet it's always nice to be remembered ;).......i have the michelle mason dress on the way so i've decided to just try that one out and see how it works since it is a beautiful dress and the no back is hot and all :shrugs:.....but if it doesn't work for me the marc dress is definitely a contender.....fashion is great but i'm a comfort kinda girl :graucho:

mason-bali-halter-drs.jpg

awww thanks vuittongirl that's so sweet it's always nice to be remembered ;).......i have the michelle mason dress on the way so i've decided to just try that one out and see how it works since it is a beautiful dress and the no back is hot and all :shrugs:.....but if it doesn't work for me the marc dress is definitely a contender.....fashion is great but i'm a comfort kinda girl :graucho:

mason-bali-halter-drs.jpg

I really like this one, but Minnie found some gorgeous ones, too! Luckily, you still have lots of time to decide....:yes:

ladies we have a winner!!! :yahoo:

here's my final decision (which isn't even one i was considering before :yucky:)....i know i'm a pain in the butt :roflmfao:

here she is....the dress is jill stuart.......a bit pricey but versatile and looks oh so comfy.....

eqzoom.ms
eqzoom.ms
3365275329B-jilljerseydressfrtcloseup.jpg