Dress like a fairy (the RTW)

I am sure you will adore owning that dress -- I've bought Prada clothing for years and it is *so* well made, have never regretted any of my clothing purchases. They have some beautiful things this year and the fall collection looks absolutely stunning too.
As to the bag vs clothing debate, I'd go for the clothes, anytime. They usually don't have the logos all over them and are a lot more subtle about being designer items. But I'm goofy ;)
Btw -- my husband brought me home the window pane socks !! Such a sweetie, he knew I was obsessing over them.
Enjoy your dress !!

Do, do pose modeling picts once you get your dress back!

I had my eye on the Spring floral dress in pink but damn it, I couldn't breathe once I got zipped in (by the Barneys SA!!). It was in my size, a 38, but I could not breathe.

This was puzzling and upsetting to me since my other Prada dress in 38 had to be taken in. The SA kept insisting that the rigid bustline will prevent me from slouching. But I couldn't really breathe. I felt like Vivian Leigh in Gone with the Wind being laced up by her nanny!

http://www.fashionologie.com/fashionologie/2008/02/creature-of-hab.html

DH loves the dress though. I guess that I need to lose weight if I am to survive a night in the dress. It was also insanely priced at close to $6k.

I'll rather stick to purses. No need to lose weight! :yahoo:

Oooh, what an absolutely gorgeous dress!!! I have to say, it's those fairy's that have me defecting from the Vuitton forum!! The bags are beautiful, but your dress is just glorious!!!

Congrats on a wonderful purchase!!!

Kath
x

Kathleen, I know exactly what you mean. And I may stage the ultimate insult by wearing this Prada dress to the Murakami exhibit opening. Actually, I noticed someone had a fairy bag at the LV Fall/Winter runway show. I wonder what Marc Jacobs thought about that...

I love him dearly, but Marc Jacobs could think on dumping the rubbish jokes, and getting some James Jean in his collection!!

And it isn't an insult when you're wearing fine art!!!

K
xx