Dreamy December Gifts & Purchases!

This Alma BB is absolutely stunning! What do you think of the bag if you have used it yet? I was tossing up between this one and the creme colour neo one but just not sure about the wear of the lighter colour.. :smile:

Merry Christmas to me (from my hubby)!! The Mini Dauphine, in Bleu Azur. She arrived today and I had a chance to look her over. Now she will be wrapped and put under the tree until Christmas morning.
View attachment 4606987 View attachment 4606988
This has to be the beautifulest bag I’ve seen all year. Congats Lisa. Can you do a reveal after xmas with lots of pics?

Been obsessing about the beautiful holiday shopping bags for weeks so I went in today to get one — and guess what? It came with a little adorable Vivienne, lol, (love this little cutie with such amazing details/textures ) :smile:.

Attachments

• 334AE77F-DD74-4D41-A42C-5CBB2944B648.jpeg
    334AE77F-DD74-4D41-A42C-5CBB2944B648.jpeg
    112.2 KB · Views: 931
Had to open my Christmas present to myself a bit early to be sure it was a keeper before the 30 days ran out. Glad I found this little one which completes my travel tags collection (the mini pochette was my very first LV:heart:). Thinking about getting my new to me agenda hot stamped when I'm in NYC at the end of the month. Happy holidays everyone!
View attachment 4607051 View attachment 4607052 View attachment 4607053 View attachment 4607054
Did it come to you with the papers in it? I just got a PM agenda and I'm hoping to use it more as a notebook/to do list so just want paper and not a calendar.

Reactions: Aliluvlv