Dreamy December Gifts & Purchases!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo:Happy December everyone!!!

Wishing you a wonderful Holiday month ahead, filled with lots of gorgeous LV purchases for yourself and/or your loved ones! Can't wait to see your beautiful gifts in the stunning new Christmas wrapping!! Cheers:drinks:

2. Yes, you too MyBelongs to Louis! Can’t wait to see all the gorgeous goodies in December!

MyBelongs to Louis likes this.
  3. Since no one's shared any December goodies yet, I'll share a snippet of our décor this Christmas season: 2019 theme Marie Antoinette:heart:

Starting with this 9ft. hallway poster, courtesy of Vogue: IMG_1756.jpeg
    IMG_1792.jpeg IMG_1804.jpeg IMG_1816.jpeg
    Missing: Marie Antoinette tree-topper doll, lots of LV gifts;)

OperaCake, pkwc2, EmmJay and 41 others like this.
  4. Wow! This stunning and a great idea!

5. Thanks hun! Sorry pics aren't more clear - hope you can still see the yummy macaroons;) Just gave me the idea to replicate her Macaroon towers...

GeorginaLavender likes this.
  6. May I start?
    Here is my multicolor Brazza Wallet.
    I love it so much! inCollage_20191202_185103547.jpg inCollage_20191202_185201487.jpg

EmmJay, Aliluvlv, Cams and 21 others like this.
  7. Speedy 30 with new charm I purchased last month! Can’t wait till my new girl gets some color she awfully pale lol I don’t want to put anything on it to speed the process up, so I’ll patiently wait.

Attached Files:

Jacsxcc, Tp1908, hers4eva and 30 others like this.
  8. My goodness, your tree is just so beautiful (I am declaring it Christmas Tree of the Year!!!). I absolutely love the colors (very you indeed :smile:). The rest of your decorations (even your wrapping paper!) are so pretty as well. You have some serious decorating skills. Thanks for sharing V :smile:

Cams, Sunshine mama, Soniaa and 2 others like this.
  9. Congrats on your new epi beauty - thanks for posting!:smile:
    What a LVoely classic handbag addition:heart: I love the Paris charm too, makes a great pairing. Congratulations!
    :blush: Thank you so much, sweet IM!! I'm touched that you think my humble tree is worthy of such praise:love:
    You know me so well: this colour scheme totally emphasizes my two favourite colours (yellow & pink). LOL I think decorating can become a slippery slope once you start - just like our LV addiction...

10. MyBelongs to Louis likes this.
  11. Tq!

MyBelongs to Louis likes this.
  12. Can't stop! Wanted to get one last bag in for 2019.

IMG_2894.JPG

Tp1908, Starbux32, EmmJay and 28 others like this.
  13. Amazing! Congrats on your new empreinte beauty. Love the PM!:drinks:

LVinCali likes this.
  14. Thanks! I had one in reverse mono and sold it as I never used it, but in black I think it will work better for me.

15. love this - congrats!!

MyBelongs to Louis and LVinCali like this.