Dream wardrobe

snow0160

Jul 23, 2012
A dream closet is an organized closet.

I have five closets and realized everything is packed away where I can't see it. I've purchased the Pax wardrobe system a few months ago and I'd had intended it to fix this issue. It looks quite amazing with all glass drawers and shelving. Here are some photo of me putting it together which I highly recommend hired help because this was regrettably painful.

Sorry I'm having problems uploading photos to PF. Let me try it in the next post.
Please fee free to share photos of your wardrobe and organizational ideas [emoji362]

Last edited:
Reactions: marie132 and all7s
I had one broken piece and the mirror auli door was a huge pain. I highly recommend against it. We broke three pieces trying to get it in. IKEA provides assembly service based on price and I didn't know about the assembly part until I've already finished it. Anything above $3k cost $500 for assembly. I think under under $3k is $250. It took us about an entire week to do this. We also hacked it to connect two big pieces. We had to cut the aluminum frame but that is super easy if you have an electric saw.

If you aren't going to move for a while, I highly recommend it. I went to several custom closet places and none had as high of a quality as IKEA which I know sounds ironic but this must be their nicest item.

Reactions: papertiger
Oh I love your closet Sasha. It really is difficult to take a photo of the entire closet and panorama has funky aspect ratio. I love your Louis Vuitton collection esp the damier. I've been wanting to get the jewelry case but they are super pricey. You have great taste [emoji4]

Oh thank u very much snow0160 really appreciated [emoji9] I've been requested to my husband to built me a nice closet and finally made me this and so love it too...so simple and also the color of the woods..dont like white coz it's too typically for closet...[emoji9] I wish I have jewelry case too...well I'm happy to have this...[emoji9]

I have a small house and a small closet. When I moved in 17 years ago, I had California Closets set up my main closet. I use a guest room closet for rarely used items but my goal is to have everything in my main closet. I don't have photos of my updated handbag collection but these photos are fairly representative of my situation.

Attachments

• IMG_1022.JPG
    IMG_1022.JPG
    175.9 KB · Views: 641
  • IMG_1019.JPG
    IMG_1019.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 661
  • IMG_2336.JPG
    IMG_2336.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 661
Haha I've gone into that store only a handful of times. I love their shoe boxes. I just have too much stuff. I look at my closet and sometimes I feel like I am getting ready for the apocalypse and I want to go out in style

I'm a bit of a minimalist. That drives me to keep my stuff limited. It's an ongoing challenge. Right now, I can't keep all my handbags in there. I try to keep things where I can see them as I'm less likely to use things I don't see.