Dream Closets

Diddy puts all these gals to shame. He has a manhattan LOFT that is his closet!
When they air cribs cant beleive how many pairs of sneakers these guys own, they out run the gals for sure.

I scanned this from Hapers

I really liked the laid back feel of her home and closet
Juicy Couture designer
Pamela Skaist-Levy

juicypamelaskaistlevypw4.th.jpg

juicycoutureim1.jpg

PAMELA'S CLOSET STAPLES
*Fur--stoles, sashes, jackets and coats by J. Mendel and YSL Rive Gauche.
*Manolo Blahnik sandals. *Vintage fine jewelry.
*Birkin bags.
*Juicy Couture tube dresses.
*Chloe trousers.

From the book Hip Hollywood Homes
juicy2.jpg

juice.jpg

I have a ton of fashion / architecture mags, I keep finding more closets, so here are scans. enjoy

Ethiopian-born designer Gelila Assefa, she has her own handbag line one of her clutches goes for around $4,500

gelilakk0.jpg

The french armoire where you keeps her handbags

gelila2ax2.jpg

A closet from an apartment in São Paulo

szajman.jpg
my.php

Marchesa Closet

Picture+10.png

Pics of Marchesa's co-founder and designer, Georgina Chapman's elegant dressing room and closet.

Picture+13.png
Picture+13.png

Chapman named her company after the wild Italian Marchesa Luisa Casati (1881-1957) who was known for going naked under her coats and wearing live snakes as jewelry.

Picture+11.png

A sheepskin rug, Lucite stool, and a sparkly chandelier dress up an otherwise basic, white laminate shelving system in one of her three closets.

:drool: drool I love all their dresses.

Cant seem to stop posting, hope youre still interested.:yahoo:

If I had to choose between the two hilton sisters closet nicky would win hands down.

Nicky Hilton's Closet

Nicky Hilton's closet as featured in the March '08 issue of InStyle.

nickycloset1.jpg

nickycloset3.jpg

nickycloset2.jpg

Olivia Chantecaille's Closet

This is the closet of cosmetics heiress Olivia Chantecaille. She turned the tiny closet into a vanity nook and then transformed an extra bedroom into "the ultimate walk in closet."

olivia3_3.jpg

olivia2.jpg

This is Chantecaille's finished closet. She designed it on a budget with elfa shelving from the container store and other inexpensive materials. Her vanity is from JC Penney! Photos by Paul Costello as featured in the Feb '07 issue of Domino.

Random closet inspiration

A few pics

Swedish stylist Sasa Antic's adorable and perfectly planned closet. While I might hesitate at the idea of pinching the tops of my leather boots with clips, I love the look of this space, and must admit that it's a pretty clever space-saving idea.

2298086537_59629d0249_o.jpg

Liza Giles' French armoire {below} in her London flat. I quite like the idea of the transparent doors, which is similar to using library storage for pretty shoes and clutches, in which the items themselves become decorative, as opposed to being hidden away, adding dashes of colour and interest to a room.

2297643996_91240b4b5d_o.jpg

Display, Display

2292470087_2fc8eec263_o.jpg