Dream Closets

I found this thread fascinating.... Although I can definitely see the attraction here of a closet full of lovely clothes, I was brought up with a wardrobe (armoire) and chest of draws and the idea that your wardrobe was to be edited on a regular basis. No more room in your cupboard meant you clearly had to much stuff, some you may not even wear! I cheat by putting off-season clothes in suitcase but that's it so I guess if I had a closet like any of the above I would totally overwhelmed. Having said that, a tradition in France is to upholster the inside of your wardrobe with a lovely fabric and always have lavender roses sachets to make it smell lovely.

LOVE this thread! Interesting to see the difference between North American and European women's closets. When I say "European" I don't mean Ecclestone sisters though ... :lol:

In my ideal world I'd have an amazing closet to show off my ridiculous shoe collection (I'm about to move in with my boyfriend and I think he has no idea how bad the obsession is) and a gigantic kitchen - Barefoot Contessa style.