drawstring dustbag

sara said:
is anyone's drawstring falling apart at the top near the string? the stitching seem to be coming apart and i'm afraid it's going to unravel all the way! :sad:

Yeah! When I bought my LV baggy, I went home and immediately noticed the stitching undoing itself and it was absolutely brand NEW!!! But I guess it's okie, I don't really care about the dustbag and I never scrunch up the opening either which encourages more unravelling threads. I just put my bag in and fold over the top of the dustbag. Also, when I was at the store, the dustbag was already IN my Lodge. Mine was the last one so the SA told me that they JUST put it out this morning...*skeptical*... I didn't want to wait for the next batch of orders cuz I'd have to wait for a month and I was kinda desperate lol. Anyhoo, all the other non-display bags were already in their dustbags and stuffed inside the drawers.

sara said:
is anyone's drawstring falling apart at the top near the string? the stitching seem to be coming apart and i'm afraid it's going to unravel all the way! :sad:
YES!! My Duomo drawstring bag does that...wtf is up with that?!

Anyways, as far as bags go, I do assume it's by size...my Damier Speedy 30 has one, my Duomo, and my Damier Geant Messenger all do.

Yeah I've gotten the drawstring ones before. I tend to prefer those over the envelope style, simply because they actually keep the bag inside it. My mom keeps her bags in the dustbags and she has her Ellipse shopper in the envelope style one because it was the only one that was wide enough. But when you go to pick it up, the whole thing comes out of the bag lol.
Anyway yeah..so I prefer the drawstring ones.