Double Zip Pochette club

Good morning! I’ve been eyeing the Double Zip Pochette for a while and love all the photos on this thread! A question…does anyone use the center “pocket” to hold their phone? I have an iPhone 13 Pro Max and I’m wondering whether it would fit.

Good morning! I’ve been eyeing the Double Zip Pochette for a while and love all the photos on this thread! A question…does anyone use the center “pocket” to hold their phone? I have an iPhone 13 Pro Max and I’m wondering whether it would fit.
I use the center pocket for my phone, but I have the 13 mini. I had the 11 Pro prior and it did not fit.

My iPhone 13 pro max does not fit. It’s literally where I stuff receipts or something small if my phone is already in one of the zipped pockets.

Reactions: MeepMeep67
For those with the black empreinte DZP, do you think it is dressy enough to use for a formal evening event ( like with the dress below)? I love the bag and think I could use it a lot during the day as well (I wear mostly dresses), but really need a clutch and I don‘t like the clutches of any of the brands that I typically buy…

4B43EFA7-1643-4D64-BE47-A8CD31C4471A.jpeg

My DZP has become one of my favorite bags now that I have the iPhone 13 mini. It fits in the center slip pocket with a case. So convenient. View attachment 5264170
Did yours come with a black strap? Mine came with the gold chain, and I would love to purchase an LV black strap - but cannot find one on the website. Thank you!

- - -

Just saw that you dyed yours. Neat idea!

Last edited: