Double Zip Pochette club

Second one is much better! A little off on one side but I can live with that, won't be noticeable once filled with things and softens up. Will be using this with one of my empreinte Tiny Backpack straps or my black MPA strap :smile:

Attachments

• 4BA5A751-0D40-49E3-8B6D-4A5F1EB86F9A.jpeg
    4BA5A751-0D40-49E3-8B6D-4A5F1EB86F9A.jpeg
    125.8 KB · Views: 46
  • B8666AF2-546D-4E75-A554-744AB4458830_1_201_a.jpeg
    B8666AF2-546D-4E75-A554-744AB4458830_1_201_a.jpeg
    137.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 01137D3C-98F6-41B5-ADD9-1D748E74D796_1_201_a.jpeg
    01137D3C-98F6-41B5-ADD9-1D748E74D796_1_201_a.jpeg
    333.7 KB · Views: 47
Escale Double Zip accompanying me to the dentist. Love how casual and organized this little bag is.
View attachment 5310437

Didn't expect to buy something anymore this last month of the year -I feel like I say this every month:giggle: - but I'm happy to share something new again! Here is my new addition to the family the Double Zip Pochette from the Escale collection! Saw this cutie online on 24S. Didn't immediatly jump on it but after a good 2 hours of consulting myself I went for it :lol: It came in the day before christmas, perfectly on time!

It's the first dash of color and silver hardware bag in my collection and I just love how easy to match this cutie is:love: Also how handy is this little bag with the two seperate compartments with zipper, an inside card holder, internal pocket ánd the space between the pouches is also a pocket! I only own mini bags since I carry really light, but this is by far the most organized one I have. Totally in love! Need to add more Double Zips to my collection in the future :lol:

Thanks for letting me share and I wish you all a happy new year! :party:
View attachment 5284165
View attachment 5284166
Big Thank you to @Cathindy when you posted this bag in Decemeber purchases it reminded me of how much I loved the look of the Escale Double Zip. I was wishing I had purchased it. Seeing your pictures pop up really made me want one still (sometimes when time passes we realize we are over a bag and glad we didnt purchase it) I started stalking 24S and I was just able to purchase one!!! and my first order from them so 10% off (covered my tax). I think your mod shots sealed the deal for me! :love:

This bag makes me think of the beach (which I love). And being in the USA, I think if I originally purchased would have gotten a USA bag (which is fine) but since Im purchasing now from 24S its MIF and "on sale":biggrin:. Was looking for original US price but couldnt find it

Last edited:
Big Thank you to @Cathindy when you posted this bag in Decemeber purchases it reminded me of how much I loved the look of the Escale Double Zip. I was wishing I had purchased it. Seeing your pictures pop up really made me want one still (sometimes when time passes we realize we are over a bag and glad we didnt purchase it) I started stalking 24S and I was just able to purchase one!!! and my first order from them so 10% off (covered my tax). I think your mod shots sealed the deal for me! :love:

This bag makes me think of the beach (which I love). And being in the USA, I think if I originally purchased would have gotten a USA bag (which is fine) but since Im purchasing now from 24S its MIF and "on sale":biggrin:. Was looking for original US price but couldnt find it
This bag is so beautiful!!!

• Love
Reactions: MeepMeep67

Congrats dear!! :love: Happy I was a help in convincing you about this cutie. Hope it will arrive soon and you feel as happy with it as I do! And I also bought it with the 10% discount hahaha, it’s the best feeling to buy LV with discount:lol: please let me know when it arrives:hbeat:

• Love
Congrats dear!! :love: Happy I was a help in convincing you about this cutie. Hope it will arrive soon and you feel as happy with it as I do! And I also bought it with the 10% discount hahaha, it’s the best feeling to buy LV with discount:lol: please let me know when it arrives:hbeat:
Will do.
You helped me with the loop too! Your mod shots! :love: with your beautiful new car.
I was kinda bad, I ordered the League of legends Bumbag, which I had been eyeing for months on 24S. :smile: That 10% !!!!

Will do.
You helped me with the loop too! Your mod shots! :love: with your beautiful new car.
I was kinda bad, I ordered the League of legends Bumbag, which I had been eyeing for months on 24S. :smile: That 10% !!!!

I almost feel like a bad influence :lol: but happy the modshots of Loop where a help:hbeat:

You went on a real shopping spree!:lol: I love the design of the LOL Bumbag too! Unfortunately the size is too big on me/for my liking but otherwise I was tempted too:giggle: please share all your new treasures :hbeat:

• Love
I almost feel like a bad influence :lol: but happy the modshots of Loop where a help:hbeat:

You went on a real shopping spree!:lol: I love the design of the LOL Bumbag too! Unfortunately the size is too big on me/for my liking but otherwise I was tempted too:giggle: please share all your new treasures :hbeat:
You are a bad influence! :drinks: And you are right about the bumbag being large......I kinda forgot that when I ordered it. When I purchased my Avenue Sling (Which I abosulty love, its sleek/low profile) I also tried the bumbag on, and my husband and I were both a "no" on it. I think looking at the LOL bumbag so long on the website made me want it because I like the pattern, I just wish it had black leather, I dont know why it doesnt other pieces in the collection do

Reactions: Cathindy
I have been so delighted with the double Zip Pochette that I wanted to also share some strap options that I love with it as well. I tried the Reverse Metis strap and the thicker black strap I had purchased for my Metis. I also have the Neo Noe in Caramel but if you have it in black, that is another great one to change to with this bag.
Also, if you have one of those hooks, you can change it to a strap like the PA. Finally, I tried the strap that comes with this on the Mini Pochette and it looks lovely!

Attachments

• 7C9DDE49-DF09-4C20-9CD7-3D73C032DFD2.jpeg
    7C9DDE49-DF09-4C20-9CD7-3D73C032DFD2.jpeg
    391.7 KB · Views: 52
  • A09AD0ED-CC6F-43C1-993E-D7AF60FB6EEF.png
    A09AD0ED-CC6F-43C1-993E-D7AF60FB6EEF.png
    488.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 0739BC21-434E-4AF7-8C99-9CDC3CF3A034.png
    0739BC21-434E-4AF7-8C99-9CDC3CF3A034.png
    461.4 KB · Views: 55
  • A945F2C5-48F5-4EB8-98E9-104428AA70CA.jpeg
    A945F2C5-48F5-4EB8-98E9-104428AA70CA.jpeg
    368.7 KB · Views: 56
  • ADBB3984-5291-498C-B048-A5A2FA827242.png
    ADBB3984-5291-498C-B048-A5A2FA827242.png
    490.9 KB · Views: 54
  • CB41C83A-363E-4E0B-9967-3FAAE92E642A.jpeg
    CB41C83A-363E-4E0B-9967-3FAAE92E642A.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 51
I have been so delighted with the double Zip Pochette that I wanted to also share some strap options that I love with it as well. I tried the Reverse Metis strap and the thicker black strap I had purchased for my Metis. I also have the Neo Noe in Caramel but if you have it in black, that is another great one to change to with this bag.
Also, if you have one of those hooks, you can change it to a strap like the PA. Finally, I tried the strap that comes with this on the Mini Pochette and it looks lovely!
Love it!!! I have this bag but have not experimented with straps. What a great idea!