Double reveal!

She's lovely congratulations! :smile: :biggrin:

Thank you, Ser :smile:

Love both your new bags, super elegant Del Ray and classic SHBS, wonderful complimentary combination, congratulations on your great taste :smile:

Thank you very much, Thellie. Your comment made me smile. :smile:

Really love this one x. Enjoy her

That makes two of us! :biggrin: thank you!

I think I might need a del ray now - but can't buy anymore bags until at least Christmas!!!

When is your second reveal?? x

Haha.. I better not enable you then ;) Del Reys are such beautiful, classic bags. Fab for any collection. I revealed my 2nd beauty bottom of page 2 :smile:

Two really gorgeous bags! Lucky you! :smile:

Thank you, maloneyxo! I was very lucky to snatch both of these beauties for such bargain prices.

Absolutely beautiful!!!! Congratulations xxx

Thank you, melonsox!

Your pheasant green heritage SBS is gorgeous Senzafine!

Thanks, Ria! Such a stunning color, love green and blue shades. Speaking of which, your Emerald Mabel is a beauty!

Yay! Congratulations, bag twin! I'm feeling the love for these little beauties so much recently! Fab colour and the heritage style is just gorgeous! :smile:

Oooh, could not agree with you more - so happy we're bag twins with this one! You have exquisite taste. ;)

Love this bag! Pheasant green is such a great colour and love the heritage bags!

Congrats on two beautiful bags you lucky thing :smile:

Thank you, JeniA! Me too, I don't even normally go for color but this pheasant green is so beautiful and easy to wear.

I love the pheasant green sbs and we are bag twins :smile:

Yay! From your sig it's clear you have a fab taste in bags.. :smile: