Double reveal!

I was going to be nice and wait for the other parcel before doing this, but I just couldn't resist showing you this beauty first - especially as Elvis so kindly requested.. :P

So I sold my Khaki Bayswater, when I bought it I thought it was Putty from the seller's pics (too much flash I suppose) and although I do like the Khaki shade, it just wasn't love and she was not getting the use she deserved. With her gone, I once again needed a lighter colored, large bag that I could also use for work (in addition to my much loved black patent Bays). Enter...
Beautiful Del-Rey - congratulations :smile:

Thanks girls! :biggrin: Carried her for the first time today and am in love. :love: I know I made the right decision in moving on khaki Bays.

Congrats! You'll wear her well

Especially with stripes ;)

Haha, thanks! Took her out today for the first time, but no stripes today... :lol:

Gorgeous! Can't wait to see what else you got.

Can't wait to show you! The package arrived at the airport last night or early this morning, so there's a chance it might be delivered already today.. I sure hope so, don't know how I'll be able to wait the entire weekend if it doesn't!

I love deer brown. It is such a stunning colour. I used to have bag envy over a deer brown bays on my train commute.... I don't miss the commute but I miss the deer brown bays!
Congrats on your lovely del rey :smile:

Thank you :smile: I had a very hard time deciding between this and the deer brown Bays! That is a stunner of a bag, would suit you well :graucho:

Congrats it looks very nice and a great all year round colour.

Thank you, steph! Db certainly is, I tend to go for the classics and this definitely fits the bill.

Beautiful!!!! A fabulous neutral / and a very "ladylike" style. I love it- congrats!!!

Thanks, Fuzzog! She is extremely ladylike, love her for it! :smile:

Been waiting for your reveals!!!

She is a real beauty - I saw one of these yesterday in covent garden and it's even better IRL. Congrats senzafine xx

You are right, especially the pics that were on M.com didn't do it justice. The combo of gold and the luscious grainy print deer brown leather is stunning.

It was a long weekend waiting for her arrival, but here she is! A bit of color to my collection: Pheasant green Small Heritage Bayswater Satchel. :love:

Attachments

• pheasantsbs3.jpg
    pheasantsbs3.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 286
  • pheasantsbs2.jpg
    pheasantsbs2.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 286