Double reveal with lots of pictures

Yes you are right, I'm totally thrilled :smile:! Thank you! Will you get the Palm Toiletry, too?
It's lovely! I looked at the Palm Dots Neverfull in pink, too. Maybe I will buy it, not sure yet.

I love the toiletry, but I think the size is too big for my needs. I actually thought it was a 19 and was considering it, but sadly (for me) it's the larger size. The NF looks stunning in this print/colorway!

I love the toiletry, but I think the size is too big for my needs. I actually thought it was a 19 and was considering it, but sadly (for me) it's the larger size. The NF looks stunning in this print/colorway!

I will use the TP 26 for cosmetics on journeys or as pouch for different things in a NF. As cosmetic pouch it would be too big for me also. For this purpose I have the small cosmatic pouch (half moon) or one from Longchamp in light pink leather.

I will use the TP 26 for cosmetics on journeys or as pouch for different things in a NF. As cosmetic pouch it would be too big for me also. For this purpose I have the small cosmatic pouch (half moon) or one from Longchamp in light pink leather.

It's would be quite handy in a NF...especially the palm one! Yes, I'm enabling...😬🤑