Double reveal with lots of pictures

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Today I got news from my lovely SA, who told me I can get two brandnew items I'm waiting for! It was the first day they are available in the Boutique and I am excited I could get them :smile:. Anybody interested?

Attached Files:

2. Yasssssss! Lego❤️

3. Yes ! :smile:

4. Can't wait to see them!

5. Let's do this!

6. But of course! Let's see!

7. I had a great time at LV, drinking Champagne, talking to the best and sweetest SA ever, looking at all the new beauties and buying two lovely pieces.

May I introduce my first piece - Palm Dots Poche Toillette 26! It was the only one in my Boutique.

Attached Files:

8. The other cutie I got today is the Croisette in Azur! While I was trying on the Croisette, which was the last one, two other ladies wanted to get it. But I took her home ;). I took many pics, hope you like them.

Attached Files:

9. Both are gorgeous! Congrats!

10. Lining in pretty RB color!

Attached Files:

11. beautiful choices, congrats!

12. Sorry - wrong picture, this was the inside of the Poche Toillette.
    Now the correct one.

Attached Files:

13. Both are super cute! Congrats! :love:

14. Thank you very much!

15. I bet you're thrilled...wonderful choices! I've had my eye on that Palm Toiletry...love it! Enjoy!