Double Reveal! :D "treat yoself 2016~"

I want the Toiletry 15!! Congrats on your items!

Can you please tell me...is the bottom of your Cosmetic PM wider than the toiletry pouch? Also, can you fit more, less, or the same in Cosmetic PM verses Toiletry 15?

Thank you!

great LV's - congrats!!
Thanks!! :smile:

Congratulation on your beautiful items. Love the denim colour. You slgs collection are amazing :smile: Thank you for sharing :smile:
Thank you so much! I actually was told our local stores would not be receiving any Denim cles - I was pleasantly surprised when they called! :biggrin:

Congrats!! Treat yoself 2016 it is ;)
Thank you! Hehe :biggrin:

Haha, I love the slg train! Congrats on your new TP and beautiful emp cles! 💙
Thank you so much! They look pretty together don't they hehe :biggrin:

It sufficiently fits everything that I would bring out on a daily basis EXCEPT my thick packet of tissues, but that's expected :smile:

I have fit :

-Bath & body works mini sanitizer

-Dior lip balm

-plain lip balm

-tweezers

-Clipa purse hook

-hand cream

-Chanel compact mirror

-toothpicks

-q tip

-oil blotting sheets

-earphones

-comb

-alcohol wipes

-pain killers

-bandaids

-usb cable

Can fit even more because as you can see this is what fits if I squash the pouch flat!

Fits quite a lot for such a small piece!! Hope this has helped you:biggrin:

Thanks for this! Have to have it now!! Ignore my other post. I hadn't seen this yet.

I'm planning to order a TP15 tomorrow and I'll report back on date code.

I want the Toiletry 15!! Congrats on your items!

Can you please tell me...is the bottom of your Cosmetic PM wider than the toiletry pouch? Also, can you fit more, less, or the same in Cosmetic PM verses Toiletry 15?

Thank you!

Thank you!
The base of cosmetic PM is definitely wider.

I believe Cosmetic PM would fit more or less the same as TP15 if you like to zip it up when you use it, because the PM's design makes it hard to zip if you pack it too high? Does that make sense? I was using PM for a long time and I was okay with it because I prefer it unzipped, however I think the TP15 is better to keep your things compact in a small bag.
If both unzipped, PM would fit more!

Last edited:
I think the store lighting can be misleading! I would say the true colour is a rich denim blue with some purple hints! It's definitely NOT dusty or meh :P Give it another look when you can!!!

Haha [emoji38] I'll definitely check it out again when I go to the store next time. Btw, did you have to wait a long time to get the Denim key pouch?

Love your SLGs! You're right. The vachetta is not light at all. So interesting... Please keep us posted about what the store ends up saying about the fact that it is old stock.

I have talked to them and the manager said it hasn't been there for 5 years per se, since it probably was at the warehouse before, but some classic pieces do get held up and this piece is not as popular as the other pieces - overall I am happy with it because it is in perfect condition other than vachetta (not like there are marks anyway:P) - I don't think I can wait to get another one anyway :biggrin: as long as it's not flawed

Haha [emoji38] I'll definitely check it out again when I go to the store next time. Btw, did you have to wait a long time to get the Denim key pouch?

It's funny because I went to look at some SLGs on the 29th, asked them about the Denim cles and they said they most likely won't be getting it, one SA even said they got a call confirming they won't be getting it, but then I got a call 2 days ago that it had arrived and was reserved for me! So I'm glad I put myself on the list although they said they wouldn't be getting it :biggrin:

Don't forget about mimosas and massages, lol. I love that show and Treat Yo Self Day because it is the Best Day of the Year!

Congrats on your purchases. They are gorgeous!! :heart:

Not a big fan of mimosas but I'll take the massages!! :P:P haha me too! It's one of my fav - I can literally hear them sing "best day of the year!" in my head right now.

& Thank you so much! I am beyond obsessed with them :biggrin:

Oh my god YES!!!!! High five for getting it!! :biggrin::biggrin: fineee leather goooods, TREAT YOSELF!

So funny! It reminded me of the GIF that someone posted on TPF a few months back. Here's the pic as I don't know how to attach the GIF....
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460079757.868668.jpg

And by the way I feel you on the SLGs! I too have a TP15 (actually bought preloved then paid for new zipper pull + new leather tab). It is super handy and lives in my Speedy B 30. Enjoy!