Double Reveal! :D "treat yoself 2016~"

Very strange-- I was always told product had to be sent back to distribution after it is a certain age. I'd be shocked if something could sit in a drawer for 5 years. That said, love the TP15 and actually plan to pick one up soon. Please take pics with your things inside!

It sufficiently fits everything that I would bring out on a daily basis EXCEPT my thick packet of tissues, but that's expected :smile:

I have fit :

-Bath & body works mini sanitizer
-Dior lip balm
-plain lip balm
-tweezers
-Clipa purse hook
-hand cream
-Chanel compact mirror
-toothpicks
-q tip
-oil blotting sheets
-earphones
-comb
-alcohol wipes
-pain killers
-bandaids
-usb cable

Can fit even more because as you can see this is what fits if I squash the pouch flat!
Fits quite a lot for such a small piece!! Hope this has helped you:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_7300.JPG
    IMG_7300.JPG
    227.8 KB · Views: 213
Congrats!! I'm so confused about the new Denim color. I saw it at the store (under yellow lighting) when it first came out and it looked really dusty and meh to me, but it looks rich and gorgeous in your pictures. Could it be the lighting?

Congrats!! I'm so confused about the new Denim color. I saw it at the store (under yellow lighting) when it first came out and it looked really dusty and meh to me, but it looks rich and gorgeous in your pictures. Could it be the lighting?

I think the store lighting can be misleading! I would say the true colour is a rich denim blue with some purple hints! It's definitely NOT dusty or meh :P Give it another look when you can!!!