Double Reveal + A very sweet happy ending!!

What a wonderful day for both of you -- how lucky you have each other and the great bond of friendship that you share -- that's the BEST!!

Congrats on your new Galliera and scarf!

What a beautiful thing you've done for your friend, I love reading stories like this..kudos to you!

it's so awesome that you're both going to be on cloud nine while carrying your new LVs, and the wonderful story behind it will make your friendship even stronger. gosh I'm tearing up just thinking about this.. thanks so much for sharing this wonderful story with us.

What a wonderful thing for you to do, CutiePie! I'm sure your friend thinks the world of you. How many of us would actually do the same for one of our friends? Truly an angel you are. You have a generous and unselfish heart...:angel:

I do have one question, though. Before you gave your friend your old Galliera, did you notice whether or not LV fixed the issue with the rings? I really want to buy a Galliera PM, but I'm hesitant if there's still an issue with the rings (black marks from the rings rubbing against the bag).:wondering

Awww, so sweet!!

I asked about the ring issue and they said it was fixed. I do not carry any one purse a lot so it may take awhile for me to see if the problem has truly been addressed. My old one was a perfect even honey color (black marks were slight compared to others). It's weird to see how light my new one is and how stiff it seems to be. I need to break her in pronto!!!