Dooney on Nordie's Anniversary Sale

Oooooh, those are both gorgeous! Congrats!! The SAs at the Dallas Galleria are really nice and helpful. The F&F ended on the 23rd but they usually have some stuff on sale in the store. I just got tracking on my bag; she will be here on Friday. They had to ship from the CT warehouse as they sold out of the bag in their stock.

Thanks!

Do you have a favorite SA over there?

You know me...I'm a sucker for blue so I could not resist those. I was happy I could get them at Dillards when they were matching Macy's 25% F&F discount, and then I could even use my 10% discount pass and no tax, so they were an awesome deal!

Now I have my eye in the electric blue ostrich...it never ends....

oh, Friday! Hopefully they deliver early! Can't wait to see your pics!

Hey Sarah:woohoo:

Have you been out seeing the world

Welcome home

Hey you! Yeah, we've been all over New Mexico and SW Colorado...

81ad450a-26f6-4457-b066-74a125f93df8_zpsfdfdb310.jpg

I carried ONE handbag the entire time. :biggrin: (Black Minkoff MAM.)

Thanks!

Do you have a favorite SA over there?

You know me...I'm a sucker for blue so I could not resist those. I was happy I could get them at Dillards when they were matching Macy's 25% F&F discount, and then I could even use my 10% discount pass and no tax, so they were an awesome deal!

Now I have my eye in the electric blue ostrich...it never ends....

oh, Friday! Hopefully they deliver early! Can't wait to see your pics!

I usually talk to Kira, or more recently, Lisa. They are all nice.

You got great deals on those two! I hope my Norah is as pretty in person!!

I usually talk to Kira, or more recently, Lisa. They are all nice.

You got great deals on those two! I hope my Norah is as pretty in person!!

Hey, GF!
So, has your bag arrived? Me wanna see it!

btw, ended up getting more Brahmins...A Duxbury satchel in Monaco (the white with the black leaves) and the all day tote in enamel. Satchel was just sent today, so it will be probably a week until it gets here. The all day tote will be here Wednesday.

These are the 2 I got

Attachments

• Brahmins.png
    Brahmins.png
    348 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
What a beautiful, relaxing picture. I just got back from Virginia, North Carolina. Virginia Beach and the Outer Banks of NC are just as wonderful and fun as they were when I was growing up. My granddaughter had never seen the ocean, so all of us were sore after being kicked around by the waves.
Can't wait to see your new bags, Sarah.

Oh, of course not. :yucky: You know my UPS guy comes at midnight....grrrrrrr. I'm ready to move out of my black RM MAM, so he needs to hurry up.

I hate to wait for a package...but I hate more when they decide to switch delivery times...I normally get my packages around 2pm but there have been times when they decide to deliver at 5 and some others at noon...which is not good (DH comes home for lunch at that time), so not good.

I hate to say this against Norah because she is a new bag but you need to switch into a different bag, one more summery! Maybe a copa!

What a beautiful, relaxing picture. I just got back from Virginia, North Carolina. Virginia Beach and the Outer Banks of NC are just as wonderful and fun as they were when I was growing up. My granddaughter had never seen the ocean, so all of us were sore after being kicked around by the waves.
Can't wait to see your new bags, Sarah.

Wow, what a nice trip you had, Pix! I'm glad you got to spend time with your granddaughter. We only get to take a couple of weeks at a time since work gets in the way of travel. We bought a motorhome a couple of years ago and it has been the best thing we ever bought!! I find that I'm spending my "purse money" on RV accessories. :roflmfao:

I hate to wait for a package...but I hate more when they decide to switch delivery times...I normally get my packages around 2pm but there have been times when they decide to deliver at 5 and some others at noon...which is not good (DH comes home for lunch at that time), so not good.

I hate to say this against Norah because she is a new bag but you need to switch into a different bag, one more summery! Maybe a copa!

Ooooh, those two are very pretty; are they from the Dillard's sale? Is that All Day tote the really big one?

My UPS guy always comes late and my hubby is used to it, lol. He could see the writing on the wall when I had my "purse closet" built!! :amuse:

I disagree about the woven Norah--I think she's the perfect summer bag! I don't carry wovens in the fall/winter...plus, she's a light tan color. I hope I like her IRL as much as her photo!! :lol: Who knows, though...I might get out my navy Copa and finally cut the tags. LMAO

Ooooh, those two are very pretty; are they from the Dillard's sale? Is that All Day tote the really big one?

My UPS guy always comes late and my hubby is used to it, lol. He could see the writing on the wall when I had my "purse closet" built!! :amuse:

I disagree about the woven Norah--I think she's the perfect summer bag! I don't carry wovens in the fall/winter...plus, she's a light tan color. I hope I like her IRL as much as her photo!! :lol: Who knows, though...I might get out my navy Copa and finally cut the tags. LMAO

The Monaco is from Dillard's sale (coming with the Norah in the Lyon roses) and the all day tote is from Nordstrom. Found it on the site 33% off. They had this one and the medium Asher. Went to the store to see the med Asher and was too small so went with the all day tote. It's kind of big. Based on the size of bags I know you like, it would be too big for you, unless you are looking for a bag to use as a tote and not as a daily purse. I have the same tote but in the delft print (the coated cotton version, white with blue flowers and birds) and feels kind of big plus it doesn't have a lining, just 2 small pockets (one zippered) so stuff feels to insecure in it, plus with the wide opening, even worse. At least the leather versions are lined and have a big zippered pocket. Hopefully the wallet would fit in there.

I wish DH would get used to it but after taking a whole bedroom as a purse closet, he thinks they are way too many...so one more is too much :lol:

You are so right about Norah. I said that because for some reason I thought it was black. I don't even know where I got that idea. My brain must not be working properly. Too much stuff going on. I finally convinced my parents to come and visit. They are coming tomorrow and staying for 3 weeks, so been kind of crazy with work, summer activities with my son, trying to get the house in order, etc. Anyway, back to Norah, yes, your new Norah is perfect for summer in that color! GF, give the blue copa some love...she must be lonely...you know, you can always send it to me ;)

The Monaco is from Dillard's sale (coming with the Norah in the Lyon roses) and the all day tote is from Nordstrom. Found it on the site 33% off. They had this one and the medium Asher. Went to the store to see the med Asher and was too small so went with the all day tote. It's kind of big. Based on the size of bags I know you like, it would be too big for you, unless you are looking for a bag to use as a tote and not as a daily purse. I have the same tote but in the delft print (the coated cotton version, white with blue flowers and birds) and feels kind of big plus it doesn't have a lining, just 2 small pockets (one zippered) so stuff feels to insecure in it, plus with the wide opening, even worse. At least the leather versions are lined and have a big zippered pocket. Hopefully the wallet would fit in there.

I wish DH would get used to it but after taking a whole bedroom as a purse closet, he thinks they are way too many...so one more is too much :lol:

You are so right about Norah. I said that because for some reason I thought it was black. I don't even know where I got that idea. My brain must not be working properly. Too much stuff going on. I finally convinced my parents to come and visit. They are coming tomorrow and staying for 3 weeks, so been kind of crazy with work, summer activities with my son, trying to get the house in order, etc. Anyway, back to Norah, yes, your new Norah is perfect for summer in that color! GF, give the blue copa some love...she must be lonely...you know, you can always send it to me ;)

I hope you love your new bags and I can't wait to see them! Enjoy your visit with your parents; I would give anything to hear my parents' voices again.

LOL, if I had turned a bedroom into a purse closet, my hubby might get a little shifty-eyed, too. :roflmfao:

I have been watching the QVC video on the Florentine tulip shopper and trying not to buy one on ILD. I guess I should call the outlets and see if they have any for $1.99 before I buy. HAHA!!