Dooney on Nordie's Anniversary Sale

Wow she's a beauty, love the oxblood have not seen this color in so long and such a classic, red with mega brown undertones - you knew how to shut all of us up.:P
Full price - we have all seen you do that before- it's a Sarah thing, Congrats she's amazing.

Hey hopi! Thanks, girl...I'm loving this color. Coach calls it "brick", but it looks like "Etienne Aigner oxblood". And as for paying full price--it's Beck's fault. She said I had to buy it. :cool:

I just got the Carlyle. It's really pretty and the leather is absolutely smushy. She's still looking a little wrinkly from the UPS ride...

f6410faa-52a8-49b7-965a-76d7fd525696_zpsab2a863a.jpg

I love this color! It's what I would call oxblood. (I can't believe I paid full price for a Coach; I must have fever.)

Really pretty Sarah. Love the rich color and the shape.

I just got the Carlyle. It's really pretty and the leather is absolutely smushy. She's still looking a little wrinkly from the UPS ride...

f6410faa-52a8-49b7-965a-76d7fd525696_zpsab2a863a.jpg

I love this color! It's what I would call oxblood. (I can't believe I paid full price for a Coach; I must have fever.)

You did good on this one even at full price! It's so unique looking. :smile:

I am tired of buying things because they are on sale just because. I find myself buying 20 purses that aren't for me when really I just wanted one. So last week I splurged on this bag because Sarah approved too. LOL and I bought a Gucci Emily. I would have spent the same on bags I didn't want while pining for the these. My new outlook. At least for today.

I am tired of buying things because they are on sale just because. I find myself buying 20 purses that aren't for me when really I just wanted one. So last week I splurged on this bag because Sarah approved too. LOL and I bought a Gucci Emily. I would have spent the same on bags I didn't want while pining for the these. My new outlook. At least for today.

I agree. I get caught up in the "SALE!!" trap, but not as easily as I used to. I'm much more picky now, after buying a lot of "deals" that ended up as closet decor. (Of course, I'm still a cheapskate and I want to find the best price, lol.)

I agree. I get caught up in the "SALE!!" trap, but not as easily as I used to. I'm much more picky now, after buying a lot of "deals" that ended up as closet decor. (Of course, I'm still a cheapskate and I want to find the best price, lol.)

I agree with both of you. I'm trying to avoid the sale trap too. I think being locked out of FOS is really helping since its easier to refuse to drive to the outlet. I'm trying to reduce the number of bags I get, but it gets difficult when you find the ones you want on sale.