Dooney Deals... Chat

:lol: I must have stored the shoulder strap wonky because it has a "kink" in it, so it's hanging on my closet doorknob to straighten out. My hub thinks it's cute, lol. I had to point out that it is ducks; he didn't even notice!!
Seriously? Is he colorblind? Maybe it looked all one color to him. Of course, perhaps the camouflage is that good. :lol:

I haven't actually carried mine yet. :blush: But I got it out today and plan to load it up tomorrow. It really is a cute bag.
I have not carried mine yet either but may bring it out this weekend. So durable, cute, and I love this style of bag! Your wallet looks awesome with the bag. I don't have a Dooney wallet yet. I get confused by all the styles and dimensions and have a difficult time narrowing it down. It would help if I could see them at retail and compare but...so few stores and the closest one is a whole state away.

Enjoy the bag!

Terrific!! What are you picking up?
I purchased the Florentine Toscana side zip satchel in natural and th Florentine Toscana small saddle bag in espresso. I then ordered the Florentine Toscana domed satchel in ginger from Q because it was not in stock on Dooney.com but now I see it is. I may have to fix this tomorrow. I would rather have 3 payments, 20% off and free shipping!

I purchased the Florentine Toscana side zip satchel in natural and th Florentine Toscana small saddle bag in espresso. I then ordered the Florentine Toscana domed satchel in ginger from Q because it was not in stock on Dooney.com but now I see it is. I may have to fix this tomorrow. I would rather have 3 payments, 20% off and free shipping!

Terrific idea ... I would much rather have that deal as well. :tup: .... and excellent choices!

Ugh! I have no willpower. I'm on a bag ban until the end of the year but couldn't resist getting the mini florentine satchel in grey and pre-ordered the bone. I've never seen the mini IRL. I was able to use the code on the grey which was already at a reduced price. So I went for it. I hope I like it. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PurseForum mobile app

Reactions: TaterTots
Ugh! I have no willpower. I'm on a bag ban until the end of the year but couldn't resist getting the mini florentine satchel in grey and pre-ordered the bone. I've never seen the mini IRL. I was able to use the code on the grey which was already at a reduced price. So I went for it. I hope I like it. Fingers crossed.

I seen the Grey Mini Flo on sell/ILD and started to do the very same thing!! The Flo looks so yummy in the Grey... :girlsigh:

The mini Flo satchel is a nice sized handbag. It is only slightly smaller than the 'small'. The names are misleading.... they are only indicators of relative size. The mini is a generous medium sized handbag.... because it has a wide base. The mini will hold a lot of stuff, it's just not too tall and not big enough to carry tons of things The mini is not a tote or like the medium sized Flo satchel (which is huge).
Enjoy your new handbags.... the grey and bone in Florentine are beautiful colors.

So this just happened... my Birthday is next month and I've been trying to decided between another small Flo or a mini. Plus the Grey color is to die for and I've really wanted some Grey Flo in my collection. I feel so tingly and excited!!! @Satcheldoll really helped me make the decision. I mean the price is amazing! I can't wait to see that Grey in person. :loveeyes:

View attachment 3493965

I seen the Grey Mini Flo on sell/ILD and started to do the very same thing!! The Flo looks so yummy in the Grey... :girlsigh:
I was creeping on dooney.com and didn't see it a couple days ago. Then went to ILD and didn't see it. Went back to dooney and it randomly appeared. It's not on ILD anymore, but showing still available on dooney.com. And you can apply the VIP discount for 20% off. I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

I was creeping on dooney.com and didn't see it a couple days ago. Then went to ILD and didn't see it. Went back to dooney and it randomly appeared. It's not on ILD anymore, but showing still available on dooney.com. And you can apply the VIP discount for 20% off. I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

Yes! That's exactly what I did... Man oh MAN that Grey with all the Red trim!!! So dreamy!! :heart:

Reactions: Satcheldoll