Dooney Deals and Sales Chat

Thanks!
After I replied to @lavenderjunkie I looked on ILD out of curiosity. I'm really interested in a red Florentine small zip around wallet. With the code it's $44.85. I'm going to call the outlet this morning and ask if they have it in stock there. If so I'll find time today to run over there. If not I'll order it today on ILD and pay the shipping cost. I hope it's at the outlet because I hate waiting for things to be delivered (or paying shipping). :lol:
What’s the scoop on the Las Vegas outlet? I’ve heard so many Dooney YouTubers mention that store.

Reactions: RuedeNesle
What’s the scoop on the Las Vegas outlet? I’ve heard so many Dooney YouTubers mention that store.
Hi Kilty!
It's an "average" Dooney outlet size store, meaning it's not very big, and like other Dooney outlet stores it's a hit or miss on what's available in store. I think you hear about it a lot because, like me now :sad: , they may not have an outlet near where they live so it's a must do when you come to Vegas. I wish it was closer to where we live when we're in Vegas because the ongoing construction makes it a pain to get around the city.

Thanks!
After I replied to @lavenderjunkie I looked on ILD out of curiosity. I'm really interested in a red Florentine small zip around wallet. With the code it's $44.85. I'm going to call the outlet this morning and ask if they have it in stock there. If so I'll find time today to run over there. If not I'll order it today on ILD and pay the shipping cost. I hope it's at the outlet because I hate waiting for things to be delivered (or paying shipping). :lol:
I hope you find the red Flo wallet at the outlet. Also look at the large and medium zip around credit card cases. I think they are similar to the wallet, although the
inside layout might differ. For small red Flo items, it's better to see them in person.
I've found the ones I've ordered aren't true Florentine red, but more muted and
almost a light wine color. Not bad, just not a match to other red items.

LJ that alro piera caught my eye in chocolate. I’ve seen 1 video on it from dooney addict 615. It’s a very nice silhouette and Such a beautiful bag. I like the look of the flo large domed too. I love all your choices. I hope u are happy with all of them.
That's where I first saw the Peira satchel also. And then the price lured me in.
I just wish the bag were a little larger. It will work for me as a 'dress' bag,
but my need for those isn't very high these days. I want to own the Peira,
but don't want to store it and never use it.

I know I should trim down what I carry in my handbag, but I can't seem
to leave all those backup items home. How many masks to I need to carry?
Do I need 2 days supply of meds, just in case I get stranded somewhere....
it's happened in the past. What about other just in case meds... eye drops,
allergy pills, etc.? Each little group of things add up to another SLG and the need
for a larger handbag. Even my home key ring has 4 essential keys:
building front door/garage door, mail box, and 2 keys for my door!
Every once in a while I do need some of these things, but not often.
I've taken preparedness to a new level!

Reactions: mushroomNgrass
I hope you find the red Flo wallet at the outlet. Also look at the large and medium zip around credit card cases. I think they are similar to the wallet, although the
inside layout might differ. For small red Flo items, it's better to see them in person.
I've found the ones I've ordered aren't true Florentine red, but more muted and
almost a light wine color. Not bad, just not a match to other red items.
Thanks LJ! I didn't think about the color difference. I definitely will contact the outlet first.

Hi Kilty!
It's an "average" Dooney outlet size store, meaning it's not very big, and like other Dooney outlet stores it's a hit or miss on what's available in store. I think you hear about it a lot because, like me now :sad: , they may not have an outlet near where they live so it's a must do when you come to Vegas. I wish it was closer to where we live when we're in Vegas because the ongoing construction makes it a pain to get around the city.
It’s got to be bigger than Aurora outlet right?

That's where I first saw the Peira satchel also. And then the price lured me in.
I just wish the bag were a little larger. It will work for me as a 'dress' bag,
but my need for those isn't very high these days. I want to own the Peira,
but don't want to store it and never use it.

I know I should trim down what I carry in my handbag, but I can't seem
to leave all those backup items home. How many masks to I need to carry?
Do I need 2 days supply of meds, just in case I get stranded somewhere....
it's happened in the past. What about other just in case meds... eye drops,
allergy pills, etc.? Each little group of things add up to another SLG and the need
for a larger handbag. Even my home key ring has 4 essential keys:
building front door/garage door, mail box, and 2 keys for my door!
Every once in a while I do need some of these things, but not often.
I've taken preparedness to a new level!
I didn’t see the inside. Do alto bags have any organization inside? They have quite a few in this sale. So cute that Marca

ILD ebay has a tote full of jokes I see.

I know you're lurking here Senor Dooney.

You better put those sales prices back on your ILD ebay items! :lol:
They change the prices overnight. I get off at midnite and I’m perusing 2-3 am trying to calm my mind to sleep and I see prices go up… I do like/favorite ❤️ items I’m interested in for easy look Up and I’m like hey that was cheaper when I first saw it

Ive seen videos where the outlet store was huge, with all kinds of corners and alcoves. I know there aren’t many dooney and Bourke stores left, and I will happily go to Aurora to keep that store open
I've seen those too and was disappointed when I went to Aurora, Vegas, and the one in Destin (don't know if it's still open, I was there in 2012) for the first time. I don't know where the big stores are.

I didn’t see the inside. Do alto bags have any organization inside? They have quite a few in this sale. So cute that Marca
Alto bags have very limited inside organization. They never have a key leash,
and often only 1 small pocket designed back in flip phone days.
Sometimes there is a zip pocket, either near the back wall or a center zip.
It can vary quite a bit. Once you get used to the organization on a modern
Dooney, like Florentine or pebbled leather, it's hard to adjust to the lack of
organization in the Alto bags. Also, sometimes they are fully lined but often
they are only partially lined.

From what I have seen online of other high end handbag brands and even what
I have experienced in brands like Coach, lack of interior organization is the
norm. I guess those who can afford to carry those bags only need 1 credit card and
a lipstick and a mirror when they go out!

It would definitely be a special occasion bag for me. I wouldn’t want to ruin such a beautiful bag. The alto line is sooooo sophisticated looking. When I look at them I immediately think high end luxury.