Dooney Caiman Natural

RebeccaJ

Jul 21, 2012
Fl
Received a horrible bag from QVC.

Brand new out of the plastic and paper wrap it looked like this. Even the duck was chopped up.

Then Alex saved the day with this one.

gatorgirl07

Dec 2, 2012
🙀😱🙈
😍😍😍❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
:faint: That Caiman is TDF, Beck. WOW. :loveeyes: Sorry the saddle bag didn't work out; it's really a gorgeous color.

RebeccaJ

Jul 21, 2012
Fl
Thanks y'all. Alex found a marine saddle bag for me. I loved it. Hopefully the duck won't be mutilated.

MaryBel

Dec 3, 2012
WA
Sorry to hear about the saddle bag but happy to hear you found a replacement!
Wow, the caiman is gorgeous! Congrats!

tlo

O.G.
Apr 19, 2010
OMG BEC!!!!!!!!!!! That C is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about the Q bag. It's a really pretty bag. Glad Alex found you one!!

Nebo

Mar 14, 2014
Louisiana
That caiman is beautiful!!! Wow! And yes, that bag shape is really nice, but all those deep scratches...wow..

Springer

Apr 27, 2014

Brand new out of the plastic and paper wrap it looked like this. Even the duck was chopped up.

I'm sorry about your QVC bag. Their lack of quality control is why I refuse to buy from them.

Your caiman however is elegant! It's absolutely gorgeous! Enjoy!

RebeccaJ

Jul 21, 2012
Fl
I'm not sure whose fault that QVC bag is because it was wrapped up in factory wrapping. I blame Dooney unless QVC bought a whole lot of damaged bags and put them on clearance. My bag looked like it had a skin worm. blech!

hopi

Jan 5, 2013

Leave it to Q to ruin a moment.

The Croc is absolutely stunning, I adore the color and shape.:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

RebeccaJ

Jul 21, 2012
Fl
Leave it to Q to ruin a moment.

The Croc is absolutely stunning, I adore the color and shape.:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:
I have to admit I thought the Caiman might be cheesy looking. Glad to be proven wrong. Now which pair of flip flops will it go with?