Dooney Caiman Natural

Received a horrible bag from QVC.
DSCN0827_zps6bc75508.jpg

Brand new out of the plastic and paper wrap it looked like this. Even the duck was chopped up.

Then Alex saved the day with this one.

DooneyCrocCamilla1_zps02ccea25.jpg

DooneyCrocCamilla2_zpsfdc374a5.jpg

Two beautiful bags... I hate that your bag is dented/imprinted. Was the box ok or so you think this came packaged like this?

That Camilla is TDF!!!

I'm not sure whose fault that QVC bag is because it was wrapped up in factory wrapping. I blame Dooney unless QVC bought a whole lot of damaged bags and put them on clearance. My bag looked like it had a skin worm. blech!

Anytime I go to stray from my diet, I am going to reread that last sentence.

That is beyond words. I am sorry, I'm sure it was upsetting.

Anytime I go to stray from my diet, I am going to reread that last sentence.

That is beyond words. I am sorry, I'm sure it was upsetting.

It was upsetting when the retail store said it was an outlet bag and the outlet said they didn't have the bag. Then I remembered to never ever give up until I ask Alex. He's my SIRI.

If Alex is true to form, he will be price-matching the Macy's VIP sale, too. Beck, if you get confirmation of this from Alex please let us know. I'm going to be out of town next week so I'll miss out. Dang.

I'm in love with the Caiman bag. So, so beautiful! The saddle bag was interesting to me, until I saw the models on QVC carrying the bags. Once I saw the scale, I fell in love with it. I know the measurements are given, but I seem to have a disconnect with the proportions at times.

Glad you will end up with TWO beautiful bags. Enjoy!