don't waste your money

Benzoyl peroxide is great for zapping the occasional zit. But you can just buy a little bottle of it at the drugstore and use a drop when needed.

You don't have to buy all the ProActive stuff just to get that single active ingredient!

All the hype on Lush products---super expensive, smells the house up, has all kinds of organic material that won't go down the drain, and had me itching like crazy.

SK-II Airbrush foundation --hyped to death on this forum:crybaby: . Really expensive, you breathe it in ( think about that), it looks cakey on my skin and unnatural.

StriVectin-SD

created for & claims to get rid of stretch marks, but then marketed to get rid of wrinkles. Heard that the first claim is untrue. I got it for getting rid of wrinkles and of course it did nothing:shame:

ITA - it did nothing for me either...
Also Cargo creme eyeshadows - they streak when you apply it so your eyes look like you missed applying on half of the lid.

Proactiv...for mild acne sure...but anything other doesn't work. And i was told by a plastic surgeon in the family that it made you age faster! yikes.

And the leave in cream bleaches your pillow cases and shirts! I ruined so many pillow cases and shirts and it still didn't help! Provativ is horrid :yucky:

YSL toche eclat I've had 2 and both the pens broke the clicky thing wouldn't click any more so ended up throwing out practically full pens but even when it did work I don't think it was very good

this post goes for everything that you have tried and turned out completely useless.

let's share our worst experiences with beauty products.

i'll start:
benefit lemon aid, it's too dry for me.
BeneFit_Lemon_aid_Correcteur_paupieres__518308.jpg

I didn't like it either, horrible texture and colour!

All the hype on Lush products---super expensive, smells the house up, has all kinds of organic material that won't go down the drain, and had me itching like crazy.

ITA! Some Lush products have worked for me (skincare), but the bath bombs and soaps were just too much after a while...and they looked gross in my shower after a few uses! i think i developed my fragrance allergy from overexposure to lush products...my skin is doing much better now!!!

I tried smashbox eyeshadow and my eyelids turned bright red and then very dry. I switched to MAC and never had a problem. I just seem to be allergic to everything Smashbox makes.

StriVectin-SD

created for & claims to get rid of stretch marks, but then marketed to get rid of wrinkles. Heard that the first claim is untrue. I got it for getting rid of wrinkles and of course it did nothing:shame:
^ITA^ This is the one product that did nothing for my face. $138.00 down the drain...I gave it to my 20 year old sister:sad: .

Benefit's Dr. Feelgood made my skin Feelbad

Bare Essentials mineral foundation made my skin itch and look incredibly greasy

La Mer foundation made me break out into tumor-sized pimples

I normally love Lush products, but the Jungle conditioner left my hair like a jungle.

Giorgio Armani foundation looked orange on me, and again, left me looking like I had slathered grease on my face.

And the leave in cream bleaches your pillow cases and shirts! I ruined so many pillow cases and shirts and it still didn't help! Provativ is horrid :yucky:

I use Proactiv, it's my 2nd time buying the trio thingie... I really liked it! it made my face really fresh and i haven't broken out since, i always hear that the leave-on like the skin lightening lotion bleaches ppl's stuff! ...and i even put some on my shoulders and i haven't had it ruin any of my garments/bedding! I also heard
it makes you age quicker! I'm definitely going to stop, i agree there are cheaper alternatives out there that work just as well.