Don't think I'm going to keep my Spiaggio Zucca

TokiJen: Hurry and post pictures! *lol*

sparkyjt: Yeah, I agree with everyone else... Try to exchange it for a BV. I loooooove the BV.

On a side note, this is my first zucca. I can't say I love it yet because I haven't used it and really gotten a feel for it... but I have to say it's a very cute bag and the style is definitely something I've never, ever had before. Last night I was looking in the mirror with it... My bf's like, "You have to do some action poses. Running!" And I'd pose like I'm running. "Walking a dog!" And I'd pose like I'm walking a dog. We're silly. Hahaha.
:roflmfao:

I've still be holding onto my pirata campeggio...now I'm wondering if I should return it and get a spiaggia campeggio instead? It wears me out all of these expensive decisions! What to do??? I've decided I'm not going to "one print per thing" rule....there are some prints I don't love...I'd rather have a couple of pieces in the prints I love...am I going to love spiaggia more than pirata?
I think a spiaggia campeggio would be cuter than the pirata IMO.

I :heart: mine I used it for the first time for class and since I only carry legal pads it fit's just dandy :smile: but if you're not happy with yours then I'd say return it... this was my first zucca also so I'm attached to it lol