Don't be a Fool! Get your Fool's Gold today!

Well, since you asked, here she is! I find the Faridah a great day to day bag - it seems to suit my style. The Fool's Gold isn't a true gold - it is almost a multi-purpose metallic - sort of shades of pale gold, pewter, silver, copper...

I am also a sucker for the cranberry field colour so I have one of those on the way as well. Then I am done. I swear :rolleyes:

attachment.php

Attachments

• fgfardiah 001.jpg
    fgfardiah 001.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 135
Congrats, Iccsue! I love it! And you're so right about the color - it's tough to define. Just a fabulous, understated metallic that looks great with EVERYTHING! Enjoy:tup:

Well, since you asked, here she is! I find the Faridah a great day to day bag - it seems to suit my style. The Fool's Gold isn't a true gold - it is almost a multi-purpose metallic - sort of shades of pale gold, pewter, silver, copper...

I am also a sucker for the cranberry field colour so I have one of those on the way as well. Then I am done. I swear :rolleyes:

attachment.php
So love this bag! Can't wait for mine!

Is the Ursula in Bronze a little shinier than the Fools's Gold? I really liked the Fool's Gold in pics- but when I saw her IRL (don't beat me) I didn't like it as much. I wanted it to be a little more BLING like!! I LOVE the Bronze Ursula!

I just ordered this today from eluxury (before seeing this post) and of course it is now listed on Ebay for about $50 cheaper on a BIN... even so, I just bought a Chloe (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=300255640128) that I bet is going to be very similar in color, looking at the pictures of Fool's Gold posted here...

i'll probably have to send it back. Was hoping for it to be a bit more gold. We shall see!