Don't be a Fool! Get your Fool's Gold today!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all! I just received my Faridah in Fool's Gold (from Zappos) and I have so say I absolutely adore this color! It isn't so much gold as kind of a bronze-ish, pewter-ish metallic. Perfectly understated! The leather is thick and puffy and the silver hardware really pops on this bag.

If you are on the fence about this color let me give you a push - get it! I think it is fantastic and my prediction is that it will be sold out before you know it! If I had seen this when I bought my black Faridah I probably would have passed on the black (even though I love it!) and bought the Fool's Gold instead. I didn't really need to be buying two bags right now, kwim? :P

Now I think I need a SLG in this color! Yikes!

Attached pics were taken outside in natural light (shade).

Attached Files:

2. Gwen, that bag is gorgeous! Thanks for posting that pic. I've been teetering on the edge of Fool's Gold, I think I might have to succumb to it. Cheers!

3. GORGEOUS!! I love it! :drool: Damnit! Now I'm REALLY waffling on the Teri vs. the Faridah!! And I'm DYING to get my pre-ordered Turnlock Wallet in this color!!!! Thanks for posting and ENJOY!!
    P.S. I don't suppose I could convince you to post a modeling pic?...I really want to see this on a "real" person!

4. wow, that color is gorgeous!! Thanks for the pics! LOVE it!

5. Terrific color!!:nuts: That is the perfect metallic because it's so neutral. Congrats Gwen!!:tup:

6. Congratulations! I saw that at my local Bloomie's and that's one gorgeous bag.

7. I'll try to do a modeling pic later, have to pick up the kids in a few minutes. I will tell you I tried on the Teri and (for me) I liked the Faridah waaayyyy better. The Faridah is shorter than the Teri and it is also a bit wider, I think (more square vs rectangle?). I personally like the single handle better, too. I also love the outside pockets! I can get my BlackBerry and keys in them w/o opening the pockets. The Teri is a cute bag it just didn't look great on me.

Now the important stuff - WHERE did you pre-order a turnlock fool's gold wallet???? I need one!!! :yes:

8. ^ Saks online:tup: They said it wouldn't be in until September but I'm hoping it gets here a wee bit early!! I'm ZC-less right now and I want me some Fool's Gold!

I may order the Faridah from Zappos, too, just to try it on. Heck, if I order it right now I could have it tomorrow...:graucho:

9. I just called Saks and the wallet's:whistle: already shipped out! :yahoo: It's now in stock!! It would match your Faridah perfectly...
    Oh, and I ordered the Faridah from Zappos so I can try it on - I'll let you know which one I decide to keep!

10. Pretty! I wasnt aware the HW was silver. Definitely try to post modelling pics! Glad you're enjoying the Fool's Gold :nuts:

11. it really is an excellent gold. not too overpowering or gaudy. very pretty. congrats!

12. Yea! Can't wait to see your wallet and hear your feedback on the Faridah. Going to the Saks website now...:sweatdrop:

13. I did it! Just ordered the Faridah in Fool's Gold from Zappos. :yahoo:

14. Yea! I promise you are going to love this bag!

15. ^gwen, I know you're right. I have fallen in love with the Faridah style, it's my favorite bag these days. I love the magnetic closure, single strap, and the fact that you don't have to unlock the pockets to utilize them.