Don't ask me how or why.....

Yes, our Claude! He's the best, I always go to him for any questions, even for maintenance and care or cleaning, he's great!

Once he stood there showning me how to clean a stain off my bracelet with an eraser! :wtf: I was like WHAT! An eraser! He was smiling and then he said, yes! you must rub, rub, rub alot!!!! Imagine, being trained by a master craftman to clean a bracelet! That was fun.

he's so smiley and sweet. i feel like i should send him a thank you card or something!!

style101- thanks, i appreciate that. i think now that ive basically gone through hoops to verify authenticity, i feel totally safe buying from this particular reseller again. new people- not so sure. ideally, Hermes is the best choice for no worries.

hiheels- thanks, i really should've. know i'll know, and hopefully others with a craftsperson in their local H won't be embarassed or afraid to ask for themselves.

pazt- nothing! i basically skipped out of there! i'll go back for more soon. for now, I'm all Hermes'ed out because its been constantly on my mind since before I ever got my Birkin. maybe some scarves and bracelets and then i'll starting eyeing some Plumes. :P