Dolling up?

shopmom411 said:
Hi guys! RE the 18th century jewelery.... I have a real passion for it and it's so hard to find anything now in good condition. There is a little shop here in Berkeley that usually has some fine pieces and every once in awhile I'll pop in there and sometimes I see something I have to have. Here's the crazy thing though. My new Kelly was more expensive BY FAR than the MOST expensive piece of 18th century jewelery I have which has rose cut diamonds set in gold!!!! In EXCELLENT condition!!!! Yikes! :shocked:

Where's Dr. Kellybag......

Shopmom, I absolutely love 18 century jewelry, :love: whenever I am in europe I hit all the antique jewelry shops. I especially adore rose cut diamonds, the antique chandelier earrings, necklaces, rings:heart: :rolleyes: :yes:
...I gotta stop this is a bag forum!!!,:nuts:
anyway I love good antique jewelry, and well fitting tailored clothing. Not big on logos, ( I buy designer clothing, I just do not like the logo showing), simple well cut classic color clothing, in cream, beige, white and black are my favorite, also sometimes navy and brown, and then, a matched hermes bag to the outfit and the manolos.
I like heels with everything.:shame:

tokyogirl said:
Thanks! Chanel's stuff is out of the world!! But for that amount of money, I think I would prefer to apply it to the purchase of a bag (not necessarily Chanel bag). :lol:
Ya, Chanel stuff is very expensive but it's worth the money. What I like about this year Spring season of Chanel, is the sporty, young look Karl is adopting into Chanel. Since I'm still young, it fits me perfectly well. :amuse: :amuse: