Doing something nice...

BagsRME

Dec 7, 2007
Hello,

I want to get your opinions on how to show my gratitude to my SA who is amazing. I've done a search since I remember reading something similar but it wasn't what I was necessarily looking for. I know many say that Godiva is the way to go but I want something a little more personal but not too personal. I was also wondering where I could get the information for the regional manager so that I could write a letter about my wonderful SA. I will be visiting the store next week and would really like to bring something nice to him, but I don't really know what he's into. Thanks

Agree with everybody- a letter is a good way to go. The manager will find the right way to reward the SA, maybe with a bonus, "employee of the month"(if they have something like that), etc.

Thank you guys, I knew I could count on you for advise. I'm thinking either Godiva + Letter, or Letter + edible arrangement made out in LV or in his initials. Also do you guys think that 866 will provide me with the regional managers info? I don't really want to call the store and ask because I kind of want it to be a surprise.

BUy her a small box of Godiva Chocolates that's what I bought my SA when she got me my first rare Item she loved them also you could let her manager know what a great job he/she is doing...

^^Thanks LMM, I wish it were that easy for me, but I can't just talk to the manager because my SA is the manager, and its a guy who's really fit, so I'm not sure he''' like the chocolates as much. Either way I'm going with something edible, you have to start small. I don't want to start off with a gift that costs more than the bags I buy kwim?