Dogon Wallet Q's!

Thank you, Quinn's Mom. I agree, what a great SA you have! The photos are a great size/capacity comparison for the three sizes. The compact Dogon looks like it would be best for me. It's so pretty in blue jean :nuts:

HH,

I agree.

I have had nothing but the best service from this SA. If you ever want great service and are willing to stray from NYC ( I assume that's where you shop)...let me know...

thank you! in a year or 2, i may really take you up on that offer.
these pictures are the best (seriously mouth-watering), and i'm sold. next wallet is one of these for sure.

I definitely think I'm going to love it (when I get it :smile: )! Which leather would you recommend as the most durable? I have a feeling I will be using the wallet a lot and I don't want to be too worried about scratching it or stretching it out. Have you had any of these problems? I seriously think this is the wallet I have been looking for forever and I'm so happy I found this design!!!!

^^ Agreed.

I fell in love with the suede-like Eversoft but it gets dirty fast and I have no clue if/how to clean it. Live and learn.

I love the soft touch of the veau rodeo. It is smooth, flat-grained cowhide and seems to get softer as I use it. No rain spots yet or wear from regular use. So far, so good.