Dog Leash Clips For Coach Fobs

Designer_Love

Coach & LV Addict
Apr 16, 2009
Anyone know where to get small dog leash clips to add to Coach fobs? I've looked all over including hobby lobby, lowes, and walmart and all they had was the heavy duty ones that wont even come close. The Hobby Lobby clip was a bit closer to the size but still too large. I got the bright idea to look at actual dog leashes at petco and walmart and cut the clip off. Walmart didn't have one but petco did. However the size I want was on a $12.00 leash and that isn't going to work since I need about 10 of them. I'm hoping the find the exact size that is on the tassel fobs, anyone know where to get an exact match for that dog leash clip? I seem to find huge clips but never any small clips

I did find small silver tone ones at Walmart before. I bought a few since you never know if you will be able to find them again. The brass ones I found at Menards but I don't know if you have that chain in your area. Home Depot or Lowes might have something that would work for you.

I did find small silver tone ones at Walmart before. I bought a few since you never know if you will be able to find them again. The brass ones I found at Menards but I don't know if you have that chain in your area. Home Depot or Lowes might have something that would work for you.

Tried lowes and walmart but that didn't work out. We don't have a Menards but I assume that is something like lowes. I didn't try Home Depot because I figured it would be like the lowes selections of super heavy duty clips. I thought I might try ACE hardware...anyone had any luck there? I know I'm not the only person to buy the small dog leash clip...where did the rest of you get yours?

I had the same problem! I searched hi and lo and never found anything suitable so I had to take drastic action, lol!

I bought 3 tassel fobs and removed the clasps and placed them on my other fobs.

SAM_0929.jpg

SAM_0928.jpg

I've found them at random key shops - like the little kiosks where they make keys. I also found them at Ace Hardware (in CA) - but it seems the smallest size are constantly out of stock - they do replenish frequently though. There's usually someone on Bonanza that sells them too.

Anyone know where to get small dog leash clips to add to Coach fobs? I've looked all over including hobby lobby, lowes, and walmart and all they had was the heavy duty ones that wont even come close. The Hobby Lobby clip was a bit closer to the size but still too large. I got the bright idea to look at actual dog leashes at petco and walmart and cut the clip off. Walmart didn't have one but petco did. However the size I want was on a $12.00 leash and that isn't going to work since I need about 10 of them. I'm hoping the find the exact size that is on the tassel fobs, anyone know where to get an exact match for that dog leash clip? I seem to find huge clips but never any small clips

If you're looking for silver here you go ...
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/10-Pcs-Silve...797?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51a284c785

have your choice of metal here ..
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/25-Metal-SWI...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item5d347cab96

gold ones
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/25-Metal-SWI...Domain_0&var=670038959620&hash=item5d347cab96

Ace. By the keys for the smaller size, by the chain and pulleys for the larger ones.

Also, Charlotte Russe sells keychains, so I use the clip and ring, and toss the "decorative" bit into recycling or the craft bin. Their clips fit over the older thicker buckles used on classic bags.