Dog Fob?

LOL I was reading some of the responses and got kind of confused myself.
No, It's definitely not a Poodle lol.

It looks like a terrier to me, I am certainly glad to hear that it's authentic, now I can bid on it!!!

Thanks everyone!!

Oh dear, I confused a lot of people! I worded my post wrong, what I meant was I saw this dog keyfob at the outlet, but I did not want to buy it because it didn't look at all like my poodle.

This keyfob the OP is talking about is not a poodle. It's some sort of terrier I believe.
Sorry for the confusion!

This is 100% authentic and they are a fantastic seller:tup: (not my auction)! I just saw this key fob at the outlet tonight.

I know I should be posting this to the authenticate this forum but, I can never seem to find the answers on there once I post something so, I was hoping that you ladies could help me out on this one...
I found this fob on ebay and I would love to buy it because it reminds me of my dog but, I don't know if Coach ever made it or if it is authentic or not. Here's the link..
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Coach-Dog-Key-Chain-Key-Fob-Charm_W0QQitemZ220272704437QQihZ012QQcategoryZ45237QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Any help would be appriciated!
Thank you!!