Dog Fob?

Coach10619

Obsessed
May 20, 2008
Eastern Iowa
I know I should be posting this to the authenticate this forum but, I can never seem to find the answers on there once I post something so, I was hoping that you ladies could help me out on this one...
I found this fob on ebay and I would love to buy it because it reminds me of my dog but, I don't know if Coach ever made it or if it is authentic or not. Here's the link..
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Coach-Dog-K...ryZ45237QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Any help would be appriciated!
Thank you!!

oopsididitagain

»â”€â”€â™¥â”€â”€>
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Yes, that's real. Those were at my outlet last week but I went today and they're all gone. They were $24 each I believe. I'm a dog person but this dog doesn't look at all like my poodle so I passed.

BarbPixie

O.G.
Mar 5, 2008
I don't think it's the new poodle.

As I've only seen it in the outlet, i think it may be an outlet exclusive.

CA-Anonymous

Kelly B.
O.G.
Jul 7, 2008
No.VA
The Leesburg Va outlet had a few of these when I was there today.... Glad someone mentioned it was a poodle. I couldn't figure out for the life of me what kind of dog that was (I'm a cat person)....

grayxie

NOMtacular!
Mar 28, 2008
PA
It's a poodle? I thought it was a retriever:thinking:
That and the elephant are all over the outlets now.

RNgoddess

Apr 28, 2007
Wow I ordered a poodle on Sunday and gosh that doesn't look like a poodle and I thought it was supposed to be patent?? The poodle I mean-- doesn't that look like a hunting dog of some kind??

Toto too

O.G.
Nov 21, 2006
Oops just said it didn't look like her poodle, which I took as a joke. This fob is clearly not a poodle. It's at the outlets now, it's cute.

oopsididitagain

»â”€â”€â™¥â”€â”€>
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Oh dear, I confused a lot of people! I worded my post wrong, what I meant was I saw this dog keyfob at the outlet, but I did not want to buy it because it didn't look at all like my poodle.

This keyfob the OP is talking about is not a poodle. It's some sort of terrier I believe.
Sorry for the confusion!