Dog Fob?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know I should be posting this to the authenticate this forum but, I can never seem to find the answers on there once I post something so, I was hoping that you ladies could help me out on this one...
    I found this fob on ebay and I would love to buy it because it reminds me of my dog but, I don't know if Coach ever made it or if it is authentic or not. Here's the link..
    http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Coach-Dog-Key-Chain-Key-Fob-Charm_W0QQitemZ220272704437QQihZ012QQcategoryZ45237QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Any help would be appriciated!
    Thank you!!

2. Yes, that's real. Those were at my outlet last week but I went today and they're all gone. They were $24 each I believe. I'm a dog person but this dog doesn't look at all like my poodle so I passed.

3. thats the new poodle? :sad: it doesnt even look like a poodle, it's cute tho

4. ^ i know what you mean. i'm expecting something white with curly fur(?). that's asking too much now is it? :P

5. I don't think it's the new poodle.

As I've only seen it in the outlet, i think it may be an outlet exclusive.

6. I just picked one up on Saturday! It's real! :smile:

7. The Leesburg Va outlet had a few of these when I was there today.... Glad someone mentioned it was a poodle. I couldn't figure out for the life of me what kind of dog that was (I'm a cat person)....

8. I've got that one too. I bought it because I thought it was a Jack Russell Terrier. :confused1:

9. It's a poodle? I thought it was a retriever:thinking:
    That and the elephant are all over the outlets now.

10. I think it is a retriever. Maybe?

Attached Files:

11. Its a retriever. I bought this one at the boutique earlier this year. This one is real!

12. Wow I ordered a poodle on Sunday and gosh that doesn't look like a poodle and I thought it was supposed to be patent?? The poodle I mean-- doesn't that look like a hunting dog of some kind??

13. Saw it a the Tanger Outlet today.

14. Oops just said it didn't look like her poodle, which I took as a joke. This fob is clearly not a poodle. It's at the outlets now, it's cute.

15. Oh dear, I confused a lot of people! I worded my post wrong, what I meant was I saw this dog keyfob at the outlet, but I did not want to buy it because it didn't look at all like my poodle.

This keyfob the OP is talking about is not a poodle. It's some sort of terrier I believe.
    Sorry for the confusion!