Dog. Escaped. With. Tohu Shawl........

mcmahan706

O.G.
Nov 5, 2006
Went to let dogs out and my 5 month old lab had my TohuBohu shawl. A million little puncture holes. Can't any find torn threads. He goes the other way when he sees the shawl now. (we had a little come to Jesus meeting). Heart rate has not returned to normal yet.

oh dear, hope your heart rate is back to normal. Please forgive the young one, labs are very playful at that age. Look on the bright side... the shawl now represents a bond between you and your lovely pet.

Oh I am so sorry. :hugs:
My DD and I were just talking over dinner about all the things our darling boxer destroyed before we bought her her own puppy, lol! :lol: Seems she just wanted to be a mama dog and then she calmed right down :shrugs:

You must really love that dog.
I won't say what I woulda done

I guess that lab was jealous of your other doggie wearing the twilly!

Sorry this happened :sad:

Wow....:shucks:
Sending hugs your way.
I can sympathize.....we have a 1 year old lab with a second lab/new puppy coming home soon...He is so stealth and has destoyed more items that I care like to admit. My DH tried to tell me that our little man just has "good taste" in fashion everytime he gets into something.

So sorry this happened! :hugs: I love my shawls, bags, *insert any other material goods here* but I'd trade 'em all for the dog ANY day. Just wear it and remember how much you love him.

Oh no! Sorry to hear such news!

But look on the bright side! A dog is much more loveable than a shawl (yes even if it's Hermes)! The little holes will remind you of the little mischief from your beloved canine friend.

I am so sorry to hear this ... as the mom of a lab I totally understand. I have lost more shoes, socks and underwear to him than I can count. But I love him and I would miss him way more than I would miss what he destroyed--given that it doesn't mean he doesn't get a good talking to now and then.:nono::rant::nono: