Dog carrier club...

LVLux

Tinker's Realm
O.G.
Apr 14, 2008
PLease delete this thread if it is a duplicate-I could not find one but am so excited about my new little pup and her Sac Baxter pm Carrier that I wanted to post!:P

Attachments

• th_IMG_2817.jpg
    th_IMG_2817.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 412
  • IMG_2806.jpg
    IMG_2806.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 523
  • DSC_0048.jpg
    DSC_0048.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 579
^ Very adorable :smile:

I wish LV would make this available as a travel satchel... do you suppose it could be used for my personal use if I removed the pet rug?

Oh LV! Your puppy is adorable!! I have a maltese too, she's topped out at 5 lbs! Yea, she's portable!! How much does your puppy weigh, and which baxter do you have? I am trying to find a really cute carrier, and this one is georgous! Thanks!

You are so Lucky that yours is 5lb full grown-My little baby eats like a horse so will probably weigh 20lbs-LOL
I got the small baxter carrier -it is suppossed to take a dog up to 10lbs(I think) and it works pretty good-she does try and hop out though so I am hoping as she gets older that she will stay in there even when she smells a fun pastry or goodie that tempts her to jump out! It does have a leash ring so I attach her-she does not get far-it is just embarrassing when she is dangling and all twisted up-people look at me ike I am abusing her!!!

I think I am in Heaven. I just found this board. I am a maltese and handbag lover. I was surprised to find maltese lovers on this board. I love finding people with my same loves....