Dog carrier club...

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. PLease delete this thread if it is a duplicate-I could not find one but am so excited about my new little pup and her Sac Baxter pm Carrier that I wanted to post!:P

th_IMG_2817.jpg IMG_2806.jpg DSC_0048.jpg
    mahinaetoile likes this.
  2. ^ Very adorable :smile:

I wish LV would make this available as a travel satchel... do you suppose it could be used for my personal use if I removed the pet rug?

3. I would not try it since the top is open-maybe better to go for a Deauville???

4. Soooo cute! :heart: ..Maltese?

5. YEs, do you have one???

6. That's so cute! I love it.

7. I am really afraid to let her in it until she is better potty trained-LOL

8. Oh LV! Your puppy is adorable!! I have a maltese too, she's topped out at 5 lbs! Yea, she's portable!! How much does your puppy weigh, and which baxter do you have? I am trying to find a really cute carrier, and this one is georgous! Thanks!

9. You are so Lucky that yours is 5lb full grown-My little baby eats like a horse so will probably weigh 20lbs-LOL
    I got the small baxter carrier -it is suppossed to take a dog up to 10lbs(I think) and it works pretty good-she does try and hop out though so I am hoping as she gets older that she will stay in there even when she smells a fun pastry or goodie that tempts her to jump out! It does have a leash ring so I attach her-she does not get far-it is just embarrassing when she is dangling and all twisted up-people look at me ike I am abusing her!!!

10. Very cute!

11. She is the cutest!!

12. I think I am in Heaven. I just found this board. I am a maltese and handbag lover. I was surprised to find maltese lovers on this board. I love finding people with my same loves....

13. Truly it is the best of both worlds - welcome!!!!!!

14. I want a PM Baxter also. You are sooo lucky. It looks like a handbag!!!

15. Well,the only problem w/it is that she is so fat she just flips out and over it-awful-she is getting better at staying inside-LOL!