Dog carrier club...

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

rainrowan

where's my bag?!
O.G.
Apr 25, 2006
^ Very adorable :smile:

I wish LV would make this available as a travel satchel... do you suppose it could be used for my personal use if I removed the pet rug?

1gunro

O.G.
Oct 15, 2008
Sarasota
Oh LV! Your puppy is adorable!! I have a maltese too, she's topped out at 5 lbs! Yea, she's portable!! How much does your puppy weigh, and which baxter do you have? I am trying to find a really cute carrier, and this one is georgous! Thanks!

LVLux

Tinker's Realm
O.G.
Apr 14, 2008
Beautiful Pacific Wonderland!
You are so Lucky that yours is 5lb full grown-My little baby eats like a horse so will probably weigh 20lbs-LOL
I got the small baxter carrier -it is suppossed to take a dog up to 10lbs(I think) and it works pretty good-she does try and hop out though so I am hoping as she gets older that she will stay in there even when she smells a fun pastry or goodie that tempts her to jump out! It does have a leash ring so I attach her-she does not get far-it is just embarrassing when she is dangling and all twisted up-people look at me ike I am abusing her!!!

its4tina

May 17, 2009
DFW, Texas
I think I am in Heaven. I just found this board. I am a maltese and handbag lover. I was surprised to find maltese lovers on this board. I love finding people with my same loves....