Dog ate shoes...

She should send the refund right away. It sounds like she's holding it until you comply with her withdrawing drom the sale. Which is way wrong of her!

Oh, I wont agree to anything until I have my refund!

I would keep checking to see if they are relisted, in her defense I have 3 dogs and maybe she had them out to ship them and the dog got one.

I heard back from her. No pictures, she's wondering why I still want the shoes when they're "broken" :rolleyes:

thats carelessness on the sellers part. If your going to sell something, you just leave them on the floor like that?

Dogs don't climb shelves or anything, they chew what is in their way. Those shoes should have been in a box and somewhere ready to be shipped.

sounds like a lame excuse if you ask me.

"OOOO I have just sold these beautiful shoes on ebay. Let me just set them down by my gnawing dog and chewing cat that haven't had a meal for a few days..."

lol why do people leave sold items near their animals?? no good could come from that :Push: :lecture:

I hope if the damage isn't too bad you could work out a discount or something?

"OOOO I have just sold these beautiful shoes on ebay. Let me just set them down by my gnawing dog and chewing cat that haven't had a meal for a few days..."

lol why do people leave sold items near their animals?? no good could come from that :Push: :lecture:

I hope if the damage isn't too bad you could work out a discount or something?

She doesn't want to sell them to me, I am 100% sure that there is nothing wrong with the shoes and she just wants to relist them hoping to get a better price.

I'm not having much luck with ebay recently. I just noticed that the seller I bought two dvd box sets from has received 46 negatives and 13 neutral fb in the past month. I'm clearly not going to get my dvds. *sigh* :s

It is probably the mutual withdraw, it is filed under a dispute. You can close it by saying you don't agree to the withdraw, but I would wait and see if you can get pics. You can get her contact info from ebay and call her if she won't respond to your email.

I had a seller tell me they couldn't find the article I bought so they refunded straight away without even consulting me, some months later I noticed they were selling the same item. I was angry because they resold at a higher price and Ebay did nothing.:cursing:

I would come out bluntly and just tell her i think she is lying and to only proof you have are pics to show that indeed her dog chewed them and they are "broken" now.

Don't agree to a mutal withdrawl:nogood:

I have 2 dogs so I know that dogs love to chew on shoes but I do think it is strange that she refuses to send you photos which only leads me to believe that she is lying about the damage.

Has she issued your refund yet?

Mind if I ask who this seller is so I know to never bid on their auctions.

I would leave her negative with a "don't believe this story" and file a non performing seller report. She wanted more money, she will relist or a friend of hers will do it. I bet they pop up for sale in a week or two.

I wouldn't agree to the withdrawal first, unless the seller does in fact offer proof of the damage to the shoes. But I'd file a Paypal claim if the seller's refund still hasn't come through.