Does your SA get credit for a charge-send?

The store sending the product gets the money from the sale but it is rung up under the SA's # who requested the charge send. that way the SA gets credit for the sale since they were the one who helped the client, but the sending store gets the money since it is coming out of their inventory, get it?

This makes absolute sense. What about a global search? I reckon it's the SA who did the search that gets the credit and store gets the money. Does it mean that stores will only give up their merchandise in a global search when they are not confident of selling the merchandise themselves?

The store sending the product gets the money from the sale but it is rung up under the SA's # who requested the charge send. that way the SA gets credit for the sale since they were the one who helped the client, but the sending store gets the money since it is coming out of their inventory, get it?

Anyone know what happens to the SA credit when an item is returned or exchanged? Is the SA credit reversed?

I've found it to be true of most boutiques. The back of the receipt even says so. I've actually had a refund a couple of times but the circumstances were "special". It is not normal policy to do so.

:noggin: I just looked at the back of my most recent receipt and saw that! I normally don't look at the receipts for Hermes items because I don't want to be reminded that I just spent THAT much money! I just quickly look to see how much they charged me for shipping. But thanks for the info.