Does Your Galliera Do This???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I Just Got This Bag And Am Not Sure If It's My Bag Or Everyone Elses. When The Bag Has Nothing In It It Look Perfectly Fine. However, When I Put My Things In It The Top Part Where It Is Open Gets All Crooked/uneven And Slouchy. From Looking At Others Photos I Think There Is Something Wrong With Mine. I Realize The Middle Slouches But The Top Too? Is It Me?

2. Have you got demo pics?

3. LOL...I have a thread on this topic already...yep..my bag does it too.I decided to keep it and deal though

4. ^^^ nop....this has been discussed.... and mine does it too! i guess this is how this bag is! i still LOVE my bag!

find Jill's thread....we talked about it....

5. I Am Computer Illiterate And Don't Know How To Do It. I Wish I Could Take Pics To Show What I Mean.

6. I Read The Thread. I Thought She Meant Her Zipper Didn't Snap Correctly. I Thought Hers Looked Good In The Photo Compared To Mine!

7. Mine does it too ...i was holding it flat when i took pics....it definately does the same thing as yours!

8. Thanks Jill!! Hope Your Baby Is Feeling Better.

9. Galliera slouches when I put stuff in it, but it's very soft and I think it meant to slouch.

10. In any case my bon bon slouches like anything too if it's any comfort.

11. If the Galliera have problem like you've said, I am rethinking about getting it.

12. I have the Galliera PM too and yes mine also gets slouchy at the top. Because it has the snap closure it doesn't come open but it does get slouchy looking. I actually like that though, it's a true Hobo bag and except for the feet on the bottom isn't structured. I LOVE mine, but if it's not you take it back...you spend all that money you need to be happy. Good luck

13. So I got the Galliera PM and love it. The only trouble is the snap doesn't seem to be strong enough to keep the bag closed and I don't even carry that much in my bag! When I toss it on my shoulder it pops open and when I set it down it pops open.:hysteric: Do any of you other Galliera owners have this problem? I think I'll send it back...such a bummer, I love this style.

14. Can you send it back if you've used it? I understand that you wouldn't know that this would happen until you use it but will LV take it back? I thought that they will not take back anything that has been used.