Does Your Galliera Do This???

Oct 19, 2007
I Just Got This Bag And Am Not Sure If It's My Bag Or Everyone Elses. When The Bag Has Nothing In It It Look Perfectly Fine. However, When I Put My Things In It The Top Part Where It Is Open Gets All Crooked/uneven And Slouchy. From Looking At Others Photos I Think There Is Something Wrong With Mine. I Realize The Middle Slouches But The Top Too? Is It Me?

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
LOL...I have a thread on this topic already...yep..my bag does it too.I decided to keep it and deal though

Oct 19, 2007
I Read The Thread. I Thought She Meant Her Zipper Didn't Snap Correctly. I Thought Hers Looked Good In The Photo Compared To Mine!

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Mine does it too ...i was holding it flat when i took pics....it definately does the same thing as yours!

guccidiva

Feb 10, 2007
Galliera slouches when I put stuff in it, but it's very soft and I think it meant to slouch.

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
United States
I have the Galliera PM too and yes mine also gets slouchy at the top. Because it has the snap closure it doesn't come open but it does get slouchy looking. I actually like that though, it's a true Hobo bag and except for the feet on the bottom isn't structured. I LOVE mine, but if it's not you take it back...you spend all that money you need to be happy. Good luck

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
United States
So I got the Galliera PM and love it. The only trouble is the snap doesn't seem to be strong enough to keep the bag closed and I don't even carry that much in my bag! When I toss it on my shoulder it pops open and when I set it down it pops open.:hysteric: Do any of you other Galliera owners have this problem? I think I'll send it back...such a bummer, I love this style.

Chablis

O.G.
Dec 1, 2007
Michigan
Can you send it back if you've used it? I understand that you wouldn't know that this would happen until you use it but will LV take it back? I thought that they will not take back anything that has been used.