Does Your Galliera Do This???

I Just Got This Bag And Am Not Sure If It's My Bag Or Everyone Elses. When The Bag Has Nothing In It It Look Perfectly Fine. However, When I Put My Things In It The Top Part Where It Is Open Gets All Crooked/uneven And Slouchy. From Looking At Others Photos I Think There Is Something Wrong With Mine. I Realize The Middle Slouches But The Top Too? Is It Me?

^^^ nop....this has been discussed.... and mine does it too! i guess this is how this bag is! i still LOVE my bag!

find Jill's thread....we talked about it....

I have the Galliera PM too and yes mine also gets slouchy at the top. Because it has the snap closure it doesn't come open but it does get slouchy looking. I actually like that though, it's a true Hobo bag and except for the feet on the bottom isn't structured. I LOVE mine, but if it's not you take it back...you spend all that money you need to be happy. Good luck

So I got the Galliera PM and love it. The only trouble is the snap doesn't seem to be strong enough to keep the bag closed and I don't even carry that much in my bag! When I toss it on my shoulder it pops open and when I set it down it pops open.:hysteric: Do any of you other Galliera owners have this problem? I think I'll send it back...such a bummer, I love this style.

Can you send it back if you've used it? I understand that you wouldn't know that this would happen until you use it but will LV take it back? I thought that they will not take back anything that has been used.