Does your boyfriend/husband like your new Dior?

Wow, I wish my DH was even slightly fashion conscious! But he's the rugged, almost jock like type...I choose and buy all of his clothes and accessories. :smile:
He generously funds my bag/shopping addiction though and is very understanding about it...He likes most of my bags and even encouraged me to go with the lambskin Lady D cannage bag when I was debating between that one and the calfskin, as he personally liked the lambskin better. It was my first love too and so I'm glad I went with his advice! :smile:

i showed my bf pix of them for 'approval.' but it is my own money and i will buy them if i want them. but i have a hard time making up my mind (im a libra!) so i like to get others' opinion esp his.

he thinks they are OK... and sometimes cute. but he is aghast at the prices and the profit that is involved. oh well........ if i am happy it is all good. and he gets to carry my bag too when we are out shopping LOL!!! (so i can get heavy bags without fear LMAO)

My husband been well trained~~ he likes all my diors and when I try to sell any to fund other purses, he DOESNT let me no matter what and I have to persuade him. But he has no issues with me selling Chanels. He think chanel is too old for me(his grandma likes Chanel) and dior is the perfect fit. He also calls the outlets for me and bought a dior gift certificate for $2001(special date for us), jewelery for me. He hasnt ventured into buy dior bag for me, he says he's afraid of me not liking the particular style.:heart: He's such a doll when it comes to my dior:heart:

It's fun to note how other ppl's bf/dh respond to bags.

My BF is actually so good. He's not the most fashion-forward man in NYC ("HONEY! Can I wear brown socks with black shoes??") but he's definitely very open to being "educated". ;)

Prior to me, all his GF's were $60-shoes and $100-bags sorta girls. So when he happened upon the price tags of my Louboutins and Fendi's, he kinda was shocked. But just like his appreciation for my 5inch Louboutin heels negated any objection to their price tags ;), all I have to say when he raises an eyebrow at any bag purchases is, "It's only 2 or 3 times more than a pair of shoes, AND it's not on my feet!" End of debate. I might throw in the lines, "It's a classic -- I'll have it forever! Divide this by the number of days I'll own it and love it and it's only PENNNNNNIES on the day!" or "Feel the luxurious leather! C'mon! FEEL IT!" just as a deal cincher.

The BF's definitely got the smile-and-nod technique down pat! :graucho:

He now takes care of my bags better than me! He carries them for me, hangs them on their pursehangers when we're in a restaurant, keeps them on his lap when there's no convenient and safe enough place for them, and even restuffs them with tissue and puts them into my bag closet for me. Ditto for my shoes. Ain't he a gem? :heart:

My BF usually likes my new bags, he always help me deciding which one to buy. He sometimes complains that I'm obsessed with bags, but then I remind him everyone has its own obsessions

He should do, he buys them all. That sounds really bad but we have reverse roles when it comes to fashion.

He is into designer everything and I can not justify spending the sort of money he does, still I can't complain too much, got some lovely bags that I would never have bought for myself.

Mind you, the longer I spend on this forum, the more i'm tempted to take the plunge myself...

My boyfriend will support me since these bags make me happy but he will remind me from time to time that my bags are, in his words, 'a bit overpriced'. hehe