Does your bag...match with your CAR?????

Here's a picture of me in LA with my Range Rover and my BH. I guess it kinda matches, no?

oct7001edit.jpg

LOVE YOU CAR!:nuts: YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS NEXT TO IT WITH YOUR LV!:jammin:

Nope--a 2000 Saturn. Nothing special at all.

Cars are not a source of pleasure for me--just a means to an end. I don't feel good spending my money on a nice car that quickly depreciates, gets dinged, etc....

Never-enough-LV--OMG I got the last azur 30 at my boutique last night too!! :smile:

Back to topic: I drive a black Mustang with gray leather interior...kinda matches my black epi speedy??

Next year I am getting a new car (LOL when I actually get a real grownup job!!) and am thinking about the 07 Yukon (gray with black 22's), a BMW 3 series (white) or a practical Accord:smile:

Never-enough-LV--OMG I got the last azur 30 at my boutique last night too!! :smile:

Back to topic: I drive a black Mustang with gray leather interior...kinda matches my black epi speedy??

Next year I am getting a new car (LOL when I actually get a real grownup job!!) and am thinking about the 07 Yukon (gray with black 22's), a BMW 3 series (white) or a practical Accord:smile:
YEAHHHH!! :yahoo: I'm so happy for you! :yes: Did you do like I did??...when I got home..I carefully took it out of the box, unfolded it and held it like a new born baby! :graucho: hahahaha...My husband thinks I'm insane:nuts: . I kept telling him to smell it (I love that new LV smell).

I have yet to venture it out into public. Its been snowing off and on here....I do not want her virgin leather to be exposed:shame: ..hahahahaha

All these pics are too cute!! I love the peppermint Yaris! adorable!

I have a Volkswagen Passat -- sorta a bluish silver...doesnt match much, but its nice. I really wanted a bmw 3 series, but my dad doenst think a kid's first car should be a bimmer...he's partial to saabs and volvos...

Congrats Couturegirl and never enough on your Azur's !!!!! !!!!! !!!!

YAY, I LOVE my azure mini, speedies have got to be the best!!! and, yes, the LV smell is well, dare i say,,,, better than new car smell????:wtf: :graucho: :wtf: