Does your bag...match with your CAR?????

1. The other day...when I was walking up to Macy's ...I noticed this rust pile of a car (I think it was about at 1990 Ford Taurus?) pull into the very few parking spots close to Macy's. When the car was turned off, a BIG POP came out the back end!:wtf:
    Out of the drivers side came a very beautiful woman..dressed casually in nice jeans and a pretty Pucci looking jacket..carrying from what I could see, a STEPHEN SPROUSE Louie Bag!:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

She went into Macy's..but not sure which section..as I headed straight for Louis Vuitton. Didn't see her again..as I left right after my purchase.

My question is...does your car match your purse?? Her's definetly didn't..Maybe thats why she can afford the Sprouse!:graucho: :roflmfao:

what kind of wheels do you drive???

2. Yes, my car matches. I no longer drive a luxury car, but a newer Mercury.

3. I don't exactly know what you mean by matching my car...do you mean, if it matches, it should be a BMW or a Mercedes?

Being a student, I drive a silver '99 Toyota Corolla LE :yes: It's sooooo good on gas, I only fill it up once every three weeks! :nuts: I'm hoping to get a Nissan Altima within the next three years.

4. I guess it used to...
    I had a BMW series 3 but had to trade it for a Toyota Sienna
    for the two kids...

5. Lexus. I guess it matches. Luxury to luxury, but nothing rare and not the priciest.

6. ..Does a Lexus count? But then again, when I am downtown (Chicago) I take the bus, train, cabs, etc...

7. Yeah, I think. I drive a new BMW SUV. I hate being stereotyped though.

8. I drive an 06 honda pilot it matches my family (husband 3 kids 2 dogs) I would rather have money for LV then spend it on a luxury car that's only going lose value. I think I spent more on my LV then on my house. LOL

9. I drive a 2005 Range Rover HSE (my "family" car) and a 2006 Honda S2000. My husband is looking to buy a BMW 335i and trade in my S2 soon.

10. This is meant to be fun:yes: ..not to offend..or stereotype anyone.:rolleyes:

I drive a Honda Civic..not to fancy..not to blah...just practical, popular and widely seen...:yes: and yes it matches my LV Speedy perfectly...;)

11. lol no. I have a 2006 chevy cobalt. hee hee

12. Not sure-- I drive an Infiniti coupe but my dream car is a Mercedes. Hmmm-- I guess it does match because my dream bag is Hermes but I carry a LV.

13. oh my gosh - it DOES! Grey X5 w/ light interior... mah bag is in my avatar...

Creepy.

14. i dont know how to answer the question..but i drive a winning blue mazda 3 :rochard:...i guess my answer is..a sharp car for a sharp person like me ..when i open the door and the tight jeans comes out with those sexy heels on... "im bringing sexy back"...

jk..:love:

15. civic + speedy = perfect match :heart: :graucho:

speedyazur.jpg civic.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice