Does this look okay?

Nov 7, 2005
So my new pelham's straps both do not stay on my tiny shoulders. Does it look okay if i just wear one up and one down? I mean the 2nd strape barely even touches my shoulder. Does anyone else have this issue with any of their bags? Normally i can just tuck it in but since they are rolled handles i can not..

Attachments

• SANY1973.JPG
    SANY1973.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 230
So my new pelham's straps both do not stay on my tiny shoulders. Does it look okay if i just wear one up and one down? I mean the 2nd strape barely even touches my shoulder. Does anyone else have this issue with any of their bags? Normally i can just tuck it in but since they are rolled handles i can not..
I sometimes I do the same with my Pelham ;)

There is not much room to overlap with my arms in it:cursing:. I did slant the bag back at an angle it keeps the straps together and up. (only works if i wear an overcoat or long sleeve) I noticed that in a place with a ton of people it is best to hand hold it down to your side to avoid people rubbing all over it. (i am a semi germaphobic :sweatdrop:)

Even my bf who has been 100% introduced to my bag by carrying it at the mall :Psays that it is not suppose to be a shoulder bag since he feels uncomfortable with it that tight on his shoulders. (note is he 6' and resembles a fence pole. :Push:smile:

Beautiful first Gucci bag!!! It's a great choice.:tup:

I tend to carry hand held bags (I do not like shoulder bags too much) and this bag looks a lot like it could be worn on your elbow - which would look really cute. The straps do look like it can get a bit snug worn on the shoulder but it depends on how you feel about the snugness.

I have very tiny / bony shoulders and all my bags are a hassle... even carrying my diaper bag is a task within itself since one of the straps ALWAYS falls off and I constantly have to re-adjust it. I've tried overlapping the straps and everything and I've given up trying and just bear with it since I'm still not used to carrying it on my elbows. I do carry it with one strap sometimes haha but then my shoulders get really tired cause the weight is all uneven. But if I really like that bag I don't care :P

Nope my straps on the diaper bag don't stay on either I mean. Esp if I'm carrying my daughter I just have to use the one strap. I have the D Gold and that has the rolled straps. Even though that has one strap, I still have to clamp that between my arm when I have it on my shoulders or it slides off.

Last edited: