Does this look like a Rouille?

TravelBug

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Hi ladies ... I just got this new Money and it's been authenticated by the lovely Nicole. But I want to know what color is it? Does it look like a Rouille to you? All pictures were taken without flash, the last one was outdoor in the shade. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0965.JPG
    IMG_0965.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0967.JPG
    IMG_0967.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0968.JPG
    IMG_0968.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 63
^ No, unfortunately the style card is missing. I have a pic of what's outside the box but not sure if it helps?

It has an orange undertone to it.

Thanks Nicole.

Attachments

• IMG_0963.JPG
    IMG_0963.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 45
I agree with Nicole, def looks like tomato/rouge (F/W 07). I have both rouille and tomato and from your photos this wallet looks just like my tomato shoulder.

Congratulations! Beautiful.

I agree with both Drati and nicole.......rouille is really orange looking! Your wallet is lovely anyway;) no matter if it´s not rouille!! In fact I´d rather have a tomato myself than a rouille,

Kat

Hmm it doesn't look like my tomato SGH Day, the zipper tape is more orangey too... can't help any further though! Congrats on your wallet, the money is best wallet ever imho! :yes:

Hmm it doesn't look like my tomato SGH Day, the zipper tape is more orangey too... can't help any further though! Congrats on your wallet, the money is best wallet ever imho! :yes:

I've just pulled out my tomato and my rouille and yes, the zipper tape does look more like the one on my rouille. But the colour of the leather looks a bit different, sort of in between rouille and tomato.

Oh well, just enjoy it. I have a black money and LOVE it.