Does the Medor come in black?

purly

resident knitting nerd
O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
I totally love this watch, but I think it would be better if the leather was black. Or maybe purple?

(How cute is that rivet that hides the clock?)

Anyone know if it comes in black?

111002WE37.jpg

http://usa.hermes.com/webapp/wcs/st...egoryId=48952&parentCategoryId=48963&nbItem=0

It is SO HOT in black!! If you like color, it comes in fuschsia too, I believe (or was that cyclamen??). One of our lovely tPF members has the one I am thinking of, maybe she can chime in with the color name--hers has palladium hardware.

H sells Medor straps in multiple leather/color combos in both gold or silver hardware, depending on which watch you have. I bet they would even do SO if you needed to match a particular bag. I saw some in lizard in very popping colors.

Also, you can check the website. I know they have it in a gold/camel strap and they used to have the black available online too.

Oh just adding that mine is black with palladium hardware, but I seem to remember a picture of Reese Witherspoon wearing a black Medor watch with gold hardware? The watch has such a different look depending on the band's color. (I'm dying for a black croc band, in case Santa is watching).