Does the H devotée wear H fragrance?

Tesi oh yes how could i forget Guerlain! I have yet to find a perfume from them that I disliked! :heart::heart: them.

i am frankly addicted to their perfumes. even purchased the crazy 18 bottle limited edition set in honor of the 180th anniversary. the range is perfection. whatever you want, be it a rose floral or a vetevier or a woodsy scent- they have it and it is done well. one of the very few guerlain boutiques is at disney- in epcot. the only place i buy souvenirs in florida!:smile:

I've had SO many "signature" scents over the years. My first, was the original Miss Dior - I still love it. Then I did Joy, then Shalimar, then Chloe. For years it was Fracas - then I couldn't get it and returned to Joy. Then it came back and I used it again for years. Last fall, I tried Gardenia Passion by Annik Goutal - I love it but it won't stay on me, then I went back to Joy yet again. Then by chance, I found I could get my mother's old signature scent, Caron's "Pois des Senteurs" and I think I've found my "signature-for-life" scent. It really works with my body chemistry.

I've had SO many "signature" scents over the years. My first, was the original Miss Dior - I still love it. Then I did Joy, then Shalimar, then Chloe. For years it was Fracas - then I couldn't get it and returned to Joy. Then it came back and I used it again for years. Last fall, I tried Gardenia Passion by Annik Goutal - I love it but it won't stay on me, then I went back to Joy yet again. Then by chance, I found I could get my mother's old signature scent, Caron's "Pois des Senteurs" and I think I've found my "signature-for-life" scent. It really works with my body chemistry.

i love the idea of using your mother's signature scent. that is so wonderful-

I love perfume and I wish I could love an Hermes scent but I don't.

Favs
Annick Goutal-Petite Cherie, Qual Amour, Cheverfille(sp)
Malle-Lipstick Rose
L'artisan-chasse de papillions
Creed-Black in Love
Cartier-Delices

Does huffing H leather count?
:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::nuts:

I'm a confessed H leather huffer too!

The next best thing to huffing leather is wearing Hermes' Doblis - a favorite of mine that was released in a limited edition in 2004.

I adore Caleche and wear it all the time.

The Hermessences are interesting and I love them on an off and on fashion. But Doblis and Caleche are forever.

My favourite is Ambre narguilé, but I also use BelAmi and Jardin d'orange vert. I quite like some of the hermessence perfumes, allthough somtimes they are a little too strong. I'm also a perfume junkie, allthough I've been cutting back and use other scents as well as the H ones.

I always thought I would never wear an Hermes fragrance until I stumbled upon Ambre Narguile which I love. My other non-H fragrances are Comptoir Sud Pacifique - Vanille Coco and Vanille Canelle, Diptyque - Philosykos and Creed - Virgin Island Water

I quite like the Kelly Caleche, 24 gives me a headache too, but I will have to try the 24 Delicat that has been mentioned here. I like lots of different ones not just Hermes. Chanel's new Eau Premiere is good too. It is handy that the Hermes SAs usually pop a few samples in your bag to try when you buy - although they don't seem to at Hermes FSH, which is a shame -or is it just me?!

I have lately become addicted to un jardin sur le nil that I received as a gift.
It's the perfect fragrance for me during the day and not too overpowering.
I try to rotate all my fragrances and have a few bottles from Serge Lutens that I also am very fond of.

I'm wearing Kelly en Calèche (but just in the cold season), Un Jardin sur le Nil and I like those trial samples of Rose Ikebana, Vetiver Tonka. My SO goes through many many bottles of Terre d'Hermès :heart: