Does prada do refurbishment or polishing work for vintage prada bags?

AW! What is going on with prada?
Well my tag didn't have any rips but it's about one year in and my bag is starting to slouch on the sides and the opening of the bag is starting to stretch, it doesn't even have any zippers!... The safiano leather is slowly becoming softened and my BN1844 is losing its shape! Any advice ?!?! : )

Have you tried a base shaper? :thinking:

poopsie2 said:
SPA?!?!? :nuts:

I have a gauffre in cera that needs a spa. Where was yours so indulged?

Actually it was more of like a rescue spa treatment?! It was tarnished beyond repair as quoted by mybagspa, but this gem family business Leathercare owner saved my vintage piece with his special gold solution!! If u are in Singapore u can pm me for his contact!

His prices are more competitive /similar to mybagspa but his expertise and willingness to help far surpasses MBS

missfiggy said:
What a lovely difference - well worth it!!!! You must be so pleased.

I am v v pleased!! My fren was with me and on the spot we literally striped our Chanel wallets for him to clean and help put a protective layer! My fren also passed him a badly scratched gold saffiano wallet to repair! Hope it all goes great!

I am v v pleased!! My fren was with me and on the spot we literally striped our Chanel wallets for him to clean and help put a protective layer! My fren also passed him a badly scratched gold saffiano wallet to repair! Hope it all goes great!
Hi Sassification, I am from Singapore too! Can you share the contact of the leathercare owner?? I cant pm you because I am a new member. My prada hardware need some rescue work done!TIA

Hi Sassification, I am from Singapore too! Can you share the contact of the leathercare ownerI cant pm you because I am a new member. My prada bag need some cleaning services too.

Hello Sassification, I am also from Singapore. Can you share the contact of the leathercare owner?cnt pm you because I am a new member. My prada bag need some cleaning services too. Appreciate it alot! :smile: