Does no one think the miroir is a rip off for a plastic bag?

I don't get the whole Miroir thing either, but if people like it and want to spend their money on it - more power to them!

We all have our own different tastes and opinions :smile:

I don't get the whole Miroir thing either, but if people like it and want to spend their money on it - more power to them!

We all have our own different tastes and opinions :smile:

I couldn't agree more :yes:
And as for the "rip off thing": no one has to buy it. People are willing to spend so much money, that's why the prices are the way they are... that's not a rip off IMO :shrugs:

I didn't like it at first either that is why I didn't buy it when it arrived, I was on the wait list. My SA talked me out of it she didn't like it either. Also i thought it would show fingermarks. Now I am so sorry it's gone & I want it so bad, it really has the wow factor!

You could plaster LV's on a turd and some folks would waitlist for one.:roflmfao:

I can see why some would be drawn to the Mirior line.The Mirior's have that "Hey Look At Me" thing going on,so for those that purchased and kept them it was money well spent.For those that purchased & sold them for a hefty profit it was definitely worth the money :graucho: .